Men vs Miss State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

7 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I just don't think we can keep blaming lack of foul calls for our issues. This team jacks up horrible shots. You can't expect fouls when you do that. 

Exactly. Like I commented earlier, we were #1 for 3 weeks and are leading the SEC all year for regular season title. Mississippi State should not beat us even if refs are against us. We are being killed on the boards during this rough patch of games. There's definitely other things costing us games before anybody can point to the refs. Most sports fans blame refs when their team doesn't win. It's so much deeper than that.

• Like 3

I would take some basic solid PG play everyday all day over what Greene brings to the table. He has been a killer for quite a while now and combined with KD’s erratic play and Flanigan just being flat out bad makes for a bad run to end the season. Zep has kinda always been Zep so nothing really different there. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

I just knew Bruce would call a TO when Green brought it across half court. We have messed this up 3 or 4 times now. Call a TO and get a play together. 

This . Green can’t be trusted right now 

Just now, Randman5000 said:

GD I'm so pissed. Lol

With you there tonight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

Exactly. Like I commented earlier, we were #1 for 3 weeks and are leading the SEC all year for regular season title. Mississippi State should not beat us even if refs are against us. We are being killed on the boards during this rough patch of games. There's definitely other things costing us games before anybody can point to the refs. Most sports fans blame refs when their team doesn't win. It's so much deeper than that.

Auburn is the #5 in the country and playing an unranked team. If they need refs calls to bail them out. There’s a serious problem

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Auburn is the #5 in the country and playing an unranked team. If they need refs calls to bail them out. There’s a serious problem

Just need a fairly called game. No bailing necessary. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

I cannot, for the life of me, understand how we can't get a good shot off to end a game!  ****!

I understand why we haven't and his initials are WG

19 point lead in the first half and just like the three previous road games they pissed it away and are playing in overtime. Somehow they have a four point lead.