Jane B. Moore Memorial Tournament

Schmidt is pinch hitting for Blaine. Gets a pinch hit single!

Roach pinch hitting for Garcia and rips a double! Schmidt scores and Roach is thrown out at 3rd trying to advance.

9-0 Auburn

McNemar pinch hitting for Ellis and pops up. Needs 3 outs to end this going to the 5th!

Defensive subs:

Roach to RF, Majors in at 1B, Lisenby in for Godwin, and Dismukes coming in to pitch for Penta.

Dismukes strikes out the first batter!

Edited by tgrogan21

Dismukes gets 2 strikes on the next batter but loses her and gives up a walk. Slow roller to 3B and couldn't get the runner. Runners on 1st and 2nd 1 out and Dismukes is struggling with control issues.

Thanks for the updates.  Ready to get more games on tv lol

• Like 2

I wish our video department would do more highlight videos of the action that is not shown. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Thanks for the updates.  Ready to get more games on tv lol

Same it makes it easier to do updates on both baseball/softball when at least one of them is on tv. Today just having to go back and forth on radio and rely on Statbroadcast.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Same it makes it easier to do updates on both baseball/softball when at least one of them is on tv. Today just having to go back and forth on radio and rely on Statbroadcast.

Hell of a job  21...... I may you a promotion 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, wde2021 said:

Did the broadcast mention why Packer wasn't starting?

Didn't listen the the entire thing but I'm going to guess that it's because she hasn't had a game off in a bit. I'll check the lineup for the next game in a bit to see if she's starting or not.

Edit: On Statbroadcast it's showing the same lineup from the last game with Penta starting. Not sure if that's accurate since I would assume we would go with Lowe and Lisenby.

Edited by tgrogan21

I think Lowe might be a little more digned up than we know and he's trying to save her best he can for SEC play. Hopefully it's something minor if that's the case. 

• Like 1

Geraghty continues the hot hitting. Went 3-3 earlier and leads it off with a single!! Geraghty steals 2nd!

Cox with a foul out and the fielder made a very nice running catch. Peralta flies out.

Home plate ump getting the count wrong and Blaine is at 1st with a walk on a 3-2 count, I guess. Garcia grounds out, though.

0-0 B2

5 minutes ago, wde2021 said:

I think Lowe might be a little more digned up than we know and he's trying to save her best he can for SEC play. Hopefully it's something minor if that's the case. 

Guess not as Lowe is coming in to pitch for Penta now.

Lowe gives up a lead off single but comes back and strikes out the side.

Ellis, Godwin, Bryant up to bat for Auburn

0-0 B2

Well we are having a lot of shorter games this year with the scoring up.  So pitchers can start more games with less fatigue.  Looks like Dean just gave her the normal innings just in 2 games.

• Like 1

Pretty impressed with the NCAT fans who made the trip. Every time Auburn starts a "Lets go Auburn" chant, they return it with a "Lets go Aggies!" chant.

• Like 1

Godwin walks! Smith comes in to run for her. Smith steals second!

Bryant with a very nice battle here staying alive with 2 strikes. Fly ball and a long run for the fielder to get there. Smith tags up and goes to 3rd.

BYE BYE SOFTBALLLLL!!!!

HOLY CRAP! ANOTHER HOMER! MCCONDICHIE WITH A 2 RUN BOMB!

3-0 AUBURN!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

New pitcher for NCAT as the lineup turns over.

Geraghty flies out, Cox with a 2 out walk. Roach coming in to run for Cox. Roach with her first stolen base but Peralta fouls out.

3-0 Auburn

Looks like Roach is staying in the game for Cox at 3B.

Lowe gives up a lead off bunt single and a stolen base before striking out the side!!

That's 9 outs and 9 strikeouts for Penta/Lowe!

Blaine, Garcia, Ellis up to bat.

3-0 Auburn B3!