#1 seed in the NCAA Tournament

Rednilla

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Why yes they are. If we drive to Opelika and play an exhibition against Chattahoochee Valley Community College, it's a road game. DUH. Any game not played on the Auburn campus is a road game.

If you want to differentiate between games played on the opponent's home court and games played at a neutral site, then do so. However, both are ROAD games.

No. Neutral and road games are not even remotely the same. Stop the madness ffs. A road game is going in to another teams building and them having 95 percent or more of the fans and a raucous student section. A neutral floor game is where both teams are not playing in their building without any advantages.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I just can’t see us slipping to a 3 seed.   They look at the whole body of work.   We are definitely one of the 8 best teams in the country.   But lately we’ve been average at best.   Still, the best teams turn it back on at crunch time.  We’ll find out if that is us or not.   🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

No. Neutral and road games are not even remotely the same. Stop the madness ffs. A road game is going in to another teams building and them having 95 percent or more of the fans and a raucous student section. A neutral floor game is where both teams are not playing in their building without any advantages.

Click bait. He's being his usual obtuse self. Especially when it comes to his grudge against BP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

I just can’t see us slipping to a 3 seed.   They look at the whole body of work.   We are definitely one of the 8 best teams in the country.   But lately we’ve been average at best.   Still, the best teams turn it back on at crunch time.  We’ll find out if that is us or not.   🤷‍♂️

I can see it, especially if Tennessee wins tomorrow  

Gonzaga

Arizona

Kansas

Kentucky

Duke

Baylor

Purdue

Tennessee

It really doesn’t matter if we’re a 2 or 3. If our guards continue to play like they have the past 3-4 weeks, we won’t win 2 games against anyone as a 2. If they get back to making shots and creating opportunities at the rim, there won’t be anyone who could beat us as a 3 seed. 

16 hours ago, slyinsocal said:

Click bait. He's being his usual obtuse self. Especially when it comes to his grudge against BP.

Where did you pull "grudge against BP" from? Oh, wait, never mind, I know.

18 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

No. Neutral and road games are not even remotely the same.

They are both road games. Again, if you want to be more specific, then put down your crack pipe and differentiate between the two. If that's too much work for you, carry on with your delusion.

• Dislike 1

CBS still has us 5th.  I don't think there is any way now that we fall below a 2 seed. It would be nice if A&M beats Tennessee.  I could see UT passing us if they win. They have a ton of good wins.