Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Green fouls out with a push off offensive foul. Out of control. 

Unfortunately when you can’t play like a team, you have a tendency to try and do it all yourself. 

• Like 1

Given the no team since 85 has won a Natty without at least making the semi in their conference toruney stat...this season has been a waste of talent.  Jaba?

• Like 2

Just turned on the TV and surprised as heck. Did I see that right? 0-14. When do you decide to try to help the team in other ways haha

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

KD is 0-14????? That’s all time awful!!

I'm not sure that's a funk you can pull out of, hope he gets it together for the big dance.

• Haha 1

This team broke when Zep went out for a few games. They were clicking perfectly and then they basically lost it after that. 

Really not a surprise. Have played this way since the game at Mizzou weeks ago. Only one real basketball player on the team. No shooters, haven't since Bryce Brown. Poor job of preparation and scheming by the coaching staff. It's not the refs, or the balls, or being away from home, it's a team with a low basketball IQ and limited abilities 

• Like 4

Genuine question.  Am I just mad, or does Bruce just recruit high caliber players and hope they'll have chemistry?

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Just turned on the TV and surprised as heck. Did I see that right? 0-14. When do you decide to try to help the team in other ways haha

When do decide to bench his a$$?? 😂

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

KD is 0-14????? That’s all time awful!!

Next-level sabotage by uga.

• Haha 2

Just now, kennypowers said:

Most talented team with the worst team mentality

I think it has always been a good team with a couple of glaring weaknesses. Very average guard play, without any size.

No real scoring threat from the 3 position, quite the contrary, it's the biggest weakness on the team.

• Like 2