Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

What I wouldn't give for a forward that can shoot the basketball besides Jabari

What I wouldn't give for a guard to realize that we have a massive size advantage and take advantage of it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

ESPN app not working to watch the game?

Mine is lagging terribly.  Plays 15 seconds then pauses for 20 seconds.  I actually have good 5G service here but something is interfering.  Wow frustrating since it started at lunch.  Thought I'd get an hour in.  Netflix plays no problem.  

"Just getting used to the sight lines," said the optimistic fan. 

Another slow shooting start. At least this ain't the other team's home floor. We'll settle in ultimately, but this might just ensure that it's a too-close-for-comfort game for most of the 40 minutes.

Just now, AUBwins said:

Mine is lagging terribly.  Plays 15 seconds then pauses for 20 seconds.  I actually have good 5G service here but something is interfering.  Wow frustrating since it started at lunch.  Thought I'd get an hour in.  Netflix plays no problem.  

Mine started acting like this at the end of the USCjr game. Acts like it’s going to start and just doesn’t load. On Wi-Fi. 

How many shots did we miss on that possession? Following on cbs gametrack

We are 1 for 10 from 3, and throwing them up like we shoot 45%. Our worst 3 shooters are throwing them up too. Maybe they want a quick exit, so they can get more rest for the ncaa tournament? We are on pace to shoot 50 3s in the game. Absolute insanity. 

Edited by dmbseeker00

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Awful camera angle and awful 3s. We just missed 3 of them on one possession.

Thought the same, the angle and our shooting were both nauseating. 

1 minute ago, dmbseeker00 said:

We are 1 for 10 from 3, and throwing them up like we shoot 45%. Our worst 3 shooters are throwing them up too. Maybe they want a quick exit, so they can get more rest for the ncaa tournament?

If Cambridge throws up another one I may be done for the day. Couldn't hit the water off a bridge

• Haha 1