Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Man. These game threads are worse than the football game threads. Some of y'all are soft as hell, lol.

How so? It sucks to have a great record, be on the cusp of a #1 seed in the Tournament, and watch your #1 conference tourney seed team look like Georgia against a pedestrian TAMU team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

BB team starting to resemble football team.

And yet they can easily go to half down less than 10 and have been a 2nd half team all season. We won't keep missing every shot and they won't keep making every shot.

It's fine to be concerned but some of this meltdown is hilarious. 

5 minutes ago, woodford said:

Like I mentioned a couple weeks ago. This is going to be a very disappointing end for us. Just a tad overrated lol

I wouldn’t say overrated actually. It’s just the IQ isn’t there. There’s no doubt the talent is there. They just play like individuals to much

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Even Jabari is firing up 3s that he shouldn't be taking. Kessler had position in the paint.

He is the only one with a good 3 pt percentage

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Man. These game threads are worse than the football game threads. Some of y'all are soft as hell, lol.

Soft as hell? New to Auburn basketball? There is no championship standard or anything to hang our hat on. 

The team seemed to peak early. Anything can happen but if you think this is the same team as January/early Feb then idk what to tell you. 

I pray I’m wrong just as I do for football. 

3 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

How so? It sucks to have a great record, be on the cusp of a #1 seed in the Tournament, and watch your #1 conference tourney seed team look like Georgia against a pedestrian TAMU team.

It's the first half.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

And yet they can easily go to half down less than 10 and have been a 2nd half team all season. We won't keep missing every shot and they won't keep making every shot.

It's fine to be concerned but some of this meltdown is hilarious. 

Fine line in meltdown vs not facing reality. 

A&M was exactly who I did not want to play. They are on fire right now.

Edited by AUwent

I’ve been baffled for the last month at how many Auburn fans think we are “cold” when in reality we have a lot of guys that can’t shoot. Not every team is like 18-19, just waiting to get hot.

Jabari will shoot 1 and 1 34-21 A&M just over a minute left

misses the front end, smh 

Edited by Maverick.AU

WOuld be huge if we could go in down 10 at half. Take small victories right now.....work toward bigger ones.