Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

This is awful!!!   Shot selection is terrible!!!   Shooting is terrible!!!!   A&M out playing them on every single possession!   
Ive seen Jr High Girl Scout teams play better than this!!!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Just now, McLoofus said:

It's the first half.

True, but Auburn should be in more control of the game than it is (which is zero). You've got unprecedented tournament fan attendance and this is just embarrassing (so far). But yeah, it is just the 1st half, and I believe that there is a 0% chance that AU maintains this horrific shooting percentage in the 2nd half. We'll (probably) pull closer and have a chance in the 2nd half.

But if we can't even get the freebies at the foul line, all predictions are off...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

He is the only one with a good 3 pt percentage

And at this point no one his making 3s. I'd rather get it down low to the big man who had position. There has to be a point where everyone on the team realizes that hitting 3s isn't happening right now.

Just now, tigeraddikt said:

True, but Auburn should be in more control of the game than it is (which is zero). You've got unprecedented tournament fan attendance and this is just embarrassing (so far). But yeah, it is just the 1st half, and I believe that there is a 0% chance that AU maintains this horrific shooting percentage in the 2nd half. We'll (probably) pull closer and have a chance in the 2nd half.

But if we can't even get the freebies at the foul line, all predictions are off...

Its not the just the first half either.....this is Auburn over the last 2 months. We've been able to win despite poor play but that is about to go away in the postseason. 

• Like 3

This team is playing like the worst team in the SEC, bad shooting, out of control, and bad decisions. Can’t even make our FTs. This team can’t beat much of anyone anymore, away from Auburn.

• Like 1

Just now, dmbseeker00 said:

This team is playing like the worst team in the SEC, bad shooting, out of control, and bad decisions. Can’t even make our FTs. This team can’t beat much of anyone anymore, away from Auburn.

This 100%. Don’t be like AU football . You have to play good everywhere. The location shouldn’t play this big of a part into it 

For a while we were playing defense then we quit doing that but we still put up three's miss FT's, and can't finish an easy Alley Oop.  I don't know how we can play any worse.

Time for a serious talk in the locker room... Who is taking their favorite shot?  How many times have taken it and why?

4 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Has the team peaked ? The body language is bad. I’m not see the effort . Just a rough start. 

Team peaked a couple of months ago.

• Like 4

20 three attempts. This squad thinks they're the 2019 team. That team had shooters all over, and this team does not. Play inside where our strengths are. It's mind boggling 

• Like 1

All of their bad habits have really reared their ugly head. I can’t believe CBP hasn’t reigned this in. I hope they have some pride and make a serious run in the second half

• Like 2