Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

This.

TAM's game plan is working  perfectly 

I guess Florida, Tennessee, Arky, Missouri and Georgia's game plans all worked perfect too huh? And before you say we beat Missouri and Georgia, we beat them by 1 and 2 points. Crean just got fired at Georgia for the worst season in SEC history but we beat his team by 2 because KD Johnson wanted to play hero ball and prove his old coach wrong at Georgia. This team is lost and Bruce doesn't have anything to go to. This is an 8th seed out of 14 teams and, according to most on here, our Auburn team should be a #1 seed in the NCAA Tourney. Bad coaching, bad play, bad shooting, etc. all in one today.

10 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Because we have championships under him. Why is it important to blame him? The guys have to score the open shots from the outside. It is like having a passing game to compliment the running game in football. Make a few outside shots and the defense extends and gives you space on the inside. 

True to an extent but AF hasn’t made buckets all year. He’s become a liability 

• Thanks 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Refs screwing us. Obviously off of A&M.

I dunno Kessler has fouled several times and it hasn't been called

• Like 1

Man, it's not looking like our day out there...

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

Ummm, this isn't the refs doing.

I think he means that specific play.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, AUGnome said:

I'm sad to say but you couldn't be more wrong. It is not just Kessler. Everyone is apathetic and letting A&M dictate what we get on offense. It's probably the worst I've seen them play all season and I've watched 95% of all the games.

That wasn’t what I meant by that post, I just meant the defense is playing like how you’d expect them to play if Kessler had a truly bad game 

edit: the implication there is Kessler masked a lot on defense

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

We really needed Sharife to stay another year.   He could drop some dimes to Jabari and Kessler and we would be taking much, much better shots!!!   We would be pretty much unstoppable with him running the point!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

I guess Florida, Tennessee, Arky, Missouri and Georgia's game plans all worked perfect too huh? And before you say we beat Missouri and Georgia, we beat them by 1 and 2 points. Crean just got fired at Georgia for the worst season in SEC history but we beat his team by 2 because KD Johnson wanted to play hero ball and prove his old coach wrong at Georgia. This team is lost and Bruce doesn't have anything to go to. This is an 8th seed out of 14 teams and, according to most on here, our Auburn team should be a #1 seed in the NCAA Tourney. Bad coaching, bad play, bad shooting, etc. all in one today.

Nevertheless, TAM's game plan is working perfectly.

The reason is we are shooting poorly, especially 3's.

Edited by homersapien