Pretty pathetic attempt in SEC Tournament

BHDAU1

When KD reached the point at which he was 0 for 7, you would hope he starts to impact the game in other ways, like playing the best defense he can and concentrate on getting his teammates open and good looks.  Much of what has been said I totally agree with, they are packing in the paint and giving Auburn open looks from the 3 point line and they are pretty confident that AU wont make enough of them.  But at a certain point I think it comes down to plain old "want to".  In other words Auburn wants to be in the paint more than A&M does and so they make it happen.  Walker is tall enough that if he is fed the ball up high there was no one on the court that could have stopped it.  The other option is mid-range stuff.  Just a few feet in from the 3-point line completion percentages should go up exponentially.   Bottom line is that AU played a very bad game and next up is win or the season is over.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

He's overrated. He goes 100 miles an hour trying to draw fouls or makes a dumb shot. He's helped us win games for sure but he should be coming off the bench. I'd rather see Jaylin Williams and Flan. Bring that energy off the bench. 

He definitely plays out of control a lot and can be frustrating to watch. Even so, no one could have predicted a 0-14 yesterday is all I was saying. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Not from 2 point. But we needed a dog to go get some points yesterday and he could have done that. He also wouldn't have gone 0-14.

KD Johnson is a better basketball player than Desi Sills. Now could Sills helped us? Yes. He would of been a good bench player for us. Is he better than Cambridge? Absolutely.

3 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

He's overrated. He goes 100 miles an hour trying to draw fouls or makes a dumb shot. He's helped us win games for sure but he should be coming off the bench. I'd rather see Jaylin Williams and Flan. Bring that energy off the bench. 

Maybe he’s overrated in your eyes but the guys won some games and willed us to wins in other games bc of his D, his outside 3s, and his speed drives w scores and/or fouls. 

I’ll take him any time. 

I think it’s up to the coaches to reign him in. 

and remember, he’s only a sophomore. 

I don’t think he’s overrated bc we all know who he is and what he brings. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Double dribbled, if I recall correctly

Yeah, been so long I forgot.

On 3/12/2022 at 1:16 PM, Randman5000 said:

I'm not a huge fan of his game either. But I like his toughness, it reminds me of how Flannigan was when we played without coop at thebeginning of the season. Everybody else was scared but he didn't back down even to the number 1 team in the country.

That's vital. It's interesting that.....actually I'm not going to do that and make people mad. I'll just say I wish we noticed the good and bad about all of the players.