Will Wade has been FIRED!!

CameronCrazy

Wow, talk about timing! LSU received the their letter from the NCAA this week. 

From Jon Rothstein…

Sources: LSU has parted ways with Will Wade. 

Kevin Nickelberry will be the interim head coach.

Edited by CameronCrazy
  • Like 2

Yet he was allowed to coach another two years all the while the team was eligible for post season!

• Like 1

Finally.  

Cannot believe, with how much is already out there on him, that he was still pompous and arrogant enough to continue on this path.

Good riddance.  

If I recall, he was brought back right before the tourney last time, so only fitting to send him out right before this year.  

• Like 1

image.gif.917d807abf55229977fa785876444657.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really didn't expect them to fire him so soon. That must mean LSU knows s*** is about to hit the fan and are doing their best to get in front of it. Should have fired him several seasons ago, though.

23 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Really didn't expect them to fire him so soon. That must mean LSU knows s*** is about to hit the fan and are doing their best to get in front of it. Should have fired him several seasons ago, though.

Xactly. Damage control. 

1 hour ago, tgrogan21 said:

LSU finally got the letter which outlined the degree to which Wade made a mockery of the NCAA rules. They had no choice. I'm afraid the NCAA is going to come down hard on them, lack of institutional control was thrown in for football and basketball

Will Wade violated every tenet of college recruiting and left a paper trail so glaring a blind man could see it.  He was sloppy, careless, reckless, and he's a liar.  He's under 40 yrs old and should never be allowed to coach college athletics again.  

i bet he denies the hell out of al this. and from him getting lucky for a couple of years i bet he will be emboldened and sue and claimed he was framed and wanting to get his job back. i mean he does appear to be that stupid..............................

23 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i bet he denies the hell out of al this. and from him getting lucky for a couple of years i bet he will be emboldened and sue and claimed he was framed and wanting to get his job back. i mean he does appear to be that stupid..............................

He's stupid alright, stupid enough to use his personal bank account to pay hush money to a players girlfriend. 

• Haha 1