How to watch AU & other NCAA Tourney Games?

aubiefifty

i was told it is on true tv and if you cannot get true tv you will not watch it unless it is streamed online? dad gummit i hope this is wrong.

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i was told it is on true tv and if you cannot get true tv you will not watch it unless it is streamed online? dad gummit i hope this is wrong.

Tru TV at lest on spectrum is a regular channel it’s just hard to find. It’s a channel that always has sports on it but people don’t pay attention to it.

• Like 3

Just now, e808 said:

Tru TV at lest on spectrum is a regular channel it’s just hard to find. It’s a channel that always has sports on it but people don’t pay attention to it.

is it on direct tv do you know? i am not too far from jsu campus so i really wanted to see this game.

ok i found it. here is a small list of where true tv is on different cable providers...............

• AT&T U-Verse — Ch. 164 East/165 West
  • DirecTV — Ch. 246
  • DISH Network — Ch. 242
  • Verizon FiOS – Ch. 183

You can also watch truTV programming live or on-demand on the official website.

hope this helps you guys....................

• Like 2

1 hour ago, e808 said:

It says 246 according to google as of March 22, 2021. I have no way to confirm that.

you are correct. i looked it up! i am glad as i love my tigers and i love jsu and want to watch it but rest assured the tigers get all my love.

Cubelic stated Andy & Sonny (and all other college bball radio crews) cannot be streamed online during the tourney, that they must be listened to via a FM/AM channel. This is a Westwood One copyrights policy.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 1:20 PM, AUDevil said:

Use an alternate email for a Sling Blue free trial subscription -

FD5478DF-23D4-450E-A905-7D8430E50C4D.jpeg

FYI...looks like the free trial lasts for 36 hours...so if you do this option wait to pull the trigger right before Friday's game so that you can get Sunday's as well.

• Like 1

All Tourney games are available online on NCAA.com here https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/watch

Just log in with your tv or streaming provider credentials & you're good to go. If you don't have a tv or stream subscription borrow creds from family or friends.  Sumter's method is also effective as well.

• ellitor changed the title to How to watch AU & other NCAA Tourney Games?