2022 Football Roster.....

W.E.D

Joko & Ja Johnson listed on the roster.  So that puts that to bed.

Jeremiah Wright listed as an OL

Marcus Harris is 294.  I think he was listed in the 270s last fall.
Zion listed at 227 up from 209 😱
Brandon Council down 7 or 8#
Leota up to 257 from 240
D Hall and Dylan Brooks up 5-6#
WRs are tiny
Landon King lost 6#, still at TE at 6'5 214

https://auburntigers.com/sports/football/roster/2022?&sort=position

https://auburntigers.com/sports/football/roster/2021?&sort=position

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I thought I had heard Frazier was moving to OL. He is listed at TE and has lost 5 pounds, so I guess not. 

Good to see Langlo has gained 23 and Zierer 13.

Good stuff. Awesome to see guys like Colby Smith and Zierer put on that mass. That is big news. Zion Puckett gonna be taking some heads off. Damn Brahms and Coffey still at their previous weights though, and Tate Johnson from 312 to 285 goodness 

12 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

Any one surprised on Landon King being still in the TE group????

No, he didn't really move like a WR

Question for whoever knows....I kepts noticing #28 in the Edge drills....I looked it up on roster and it says Hayden Brice. I do not remember ever seeing that name? Is this a walk on or a transfer? Says he is a 6'3 225lb SR. Here is the updated roster below

Zion Puckett up to 6:0 227 lbs. I suspect we will see him play all over the field and line up at LB as we have seen him do in the past. This should help with our lack of depth at LB. If one of Steiner, Tisdol, Riley or Willis can take that next step we can be ok. I am sure glad we still have Pappoe though. I like  Puckett's  combination of size, speed, and skillset. In the words of our former coach " He's a weapon, now." LMAO

Our Defensive backfield is full of length. I love it. 

I can't wait to get some video of the big nasties on DL. The Frenchman and the Oregon Transfer. 

I saw J. Wright listed back on the OL.

Edited by Tigerpro2a

13 hours ago, GreenTiger said:

Any one surprised on Landon King being still in the TE group????

I understand why you're asking but not really, and I don't think it's particularly consequential. We're really deep at TE (especially if Frazier is staying put) and this offense uses them a lot of different ways, so I'm not sure if there's a meaningful practical difference between whatever we call King and whatever, say, Sal Cannella did.

And that's not just this offense. That seems like one of the evolutions we're currently seeing across football. Kyle Pitts at UF and now Atlanta, for example.

• Like 1