Coach Harsin Quotes on First Practice

toddc

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

I wasn't responding to you, I quoted a different poster. In the future you should pay more attention to such details.

I know. Doesn't mean I can't respond accordingly.

Edited by Didba
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Didba said:

I know. Doesn't mean I can't respond accordingly.

Accordingly? That's funny. If you knew, then your response was one of the most inane that I've ever seen posted here.

9 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Mikey is up late tonight  frantically trying to devise a way for Auburn to lose the A Day game so he can continue to roast  Harsin

I don't need to search for ways to roast Harsin. He's provided plenty of material to work with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/3/2022 at 8:40 AM, Mikey said:

He may or may not be the starter at Oregon. This laughing at his failure is right in character for you though. How bad does it hurt your feelings that Gus had a great first year at UCF? That would be "great" in comparison to what AU's first year coach accomplished with his new team.

Gus inherited a 6-5 team, lost his starting QB to injury early on and still coached them up to 9-4 and a bowl win over SEC member Florida.

Harsin inherited a 6-5 team, lost his starting QB in the 9th game of the season and coached them down to 6-7, including a bowl loss to middleweight Houston.

Worthy of note: Harsin was 6-3 in games in which the despised Bo Nix was healthy, 0-4 in games in which Nix was injured.

Gthoh. You mean the way you laughed about gatewood? 

Edited by cole256

This Bo convo was hilarious. Some of you are the biggest hypocrites man......there is absolutely no reason Bo should be treated or viewed any differently than ANY other player that has played for Auburn. Actually Bo should be viewed worse because he literally quit on his team and we all know he doesn't have financial pressure on himself.

I also don't understand how it was wrong for me to say how stupid does Auburn look that Willis is a first round qb and people on here was talking about moving him to safety but if Bo played decent at Oregon we would look bad that he quit.....  make that make sense.

I'm not surprised that he's not number one at Oregon. I said I don't know why everybody is assuming he's going to start. It's going to be a real QB battle this time.....not a fake one. 

And from the beginning to now whose been more accurate about Bo's QB play than me on here? Coincidentally whose been more scrutinized than about him? Am I the only one who see the irony in that?

• Love 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

Are you simply lying because it suits your persona? Or do you tell yourself fairy tales and don't even realize you are lying? Quote where I laughed about Gatewood or STHU..

19 hours ago, cole256 said:

This Bo convo was hilarious. Some of you are the biggest hypocrites man......there is absolutely no reason Bo should be treated or viewed any differently than ANY other player that has played for Auburn. Actually Bo should be viewed worse because he literally quit on his team and we all know he doesn't have financial pressure on himself.

I also don't understand how it was wrong for me to say how stupid does Auburn look that Willis is a first round qb and people on here was talking about moving him to safety but if Bo played decent at Oregon we would look bad that he quit.....  make that make sense.

I'm not surprised that he's not number one at Oregon. I said I don't know why everybody is assuming he's going to start. It's going to be a real QB battle this time.....not a fake one. 

And from the beginning to now whose been more accurate about Bo's QB play than me on here? Coincidentally whose been more scrutinized than about him? Am I the only one who see the irony in that?

Bo will start for Oregon. 

1 hour ago, Auburn93 said:

I hope he does, it will mean that they will have absolutely no downfield offense

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Auburn93 said:

If he does I wonder if announcers will still talk about how his father played for Auburn and how as a boy he once had his picture taken with Cam Newton?

19 minutes ago, fredst said:

If he does I wonder if announcers will still talk about how his father played for Auburn and how as a boy he once had his picture taken with Cam Newton?

Probably the picture taken with Cam Newton since that was the National Championship game against Oregon.

62CA804C-847E-4714-80D1-9AA730DC5B88.gif

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cole256 said:

He said so many incorrect assumptions about me all derived from the short sentence "I would laugh at the irony if Nix doesn't start at Oregon" I didn't even say I'd laugh at Nix just at the irony yet I'm a POS.  He's toxic as they come lol.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cole256 said:

Preach my man. I think I could also be used in those last two questions

2 hours ago, Auburn93 said:

What's your reasoning behind that?ll little early for such declarative statements