Coach Harsin Quotes on First Practice

toddc

2 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Yes sir same as you........only difference being horse and buggy wasn't main mode of transportation😉

I had to walk 12 miles in the snow and rain buddy. Our horses were field horses 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bigbird said:

8 years of s*** creation from "your boy" from the receiver position would be THE reason that, after 15 months, it isn't fixed. You're flimsy perceived criticism is, a coach, that has been on the staff for about a month, is critical and disappointed by the lack of talent, depth, or skill/talent?  Hahaha, okay. Scathing analysis...

Don’t hold back, man.  Tell 'em how you really feel.

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I had to walk 12 miles in the snow and rain buddy. Our horses were field horses 

Come on, finish it.  Up hill both ways.

42 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Don’t hold back, man.  Tell 'em how you really feel.

I'll try better

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Hills my ass we're talking mountains....

That’s better.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

That's what you tell your wife...damn you make it so easy

Which is what I tell your wife

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Hills my ass we're talking mountains....

Those were pyramids

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

crying-waah.gif

8 years of s*** creation from "your boy" from the receiver position would be THE reason that, after 15 months, it isn't fixed. You're flimsy perceived criticism is, a coach, that has been on the staff for about a month, is critical and disappointed by the lack of talent, depth, or skill/talent?  Hahaha, okay. Scathing analysis...

Your pattern of behavior is very well known and you're transparent shrill is beyond tiresome and laughable. Sad. I would think you would be hoping for the best and support the team... Guess not. You are more interested in continuing the drumbeat of those that rather have had Auburn remain relegated to the consistent 4-5 loss team we were the previous 8 years of insufferable mediocrity. It's okay to admit it, we all know it already.

During the now debunked and illogical rumors, you flooded the boards with your incessant rhetoric trying, as slyly as possible, to push your obvious agenda. It was hilarious to see you and the anti-CBH squad rush in to try and sink CBH. Chasing every single emotionally charged, salacious detail that was being floated had y'all drooling. Y'all's fingers were burning up your keyboards.  However, as soon as it came out as false or, at best, hyperinflated and CBH had successfully stayed off those, like you, that had only the intent to undermined, tarnish, and remove, then you absolutely just disappeared along with the majority of the others pushing your narrative. I can't wait to hear what clever and completely false reason you'll give for that happening.

For me, I don't know if CBH will be the long term answer. I hope he is. He has proven to me more to why he can be successful than he has proven why he can't. In fact, his ability to stand up to and remain steadfast in the storm gives me even more hope of a successful tenure. However, If or when it becomes obvious he isn't going to be able to get it done, I will support his removal...for the betterment of Auburn. 3...6...9...15 months isn't enough time to make a fair assessment of his abilities or his vision and therefore won't be acted upon. Anyone knowing half of what he stepped into understands that and is willing to give the benefit of the doubt and subsequent time necessary to prove one way or the other.

Unfortunately for you and your ilk, you will have to remain in the shadows, hoping daily for something negative to come out so you can again attempt to trash our HC. So please, slink away, regroup, come back with something original and then continue to inform us all about what a bad person and coach CBH is. I love how it continues to prove out just exactly the way you've been saying...

I can't wait to hear next about how CBH kicks puppies, is a practicing warlock, squeezes the toothpaste in the middle, and only chews Dentyne...  

Dang, just just, dang dude! You should post more often brother.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bigbird said:

Interesting...you sure didn't want to listen to stats and figures the previous 8 years.

Exaggerate much? For one, I think he pretty much likes the metrics from the SEC championship season.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

Exaggerate much? For one, I think he pretty much likes the metrics from the SEC championship season.

Should I have said 7? 6?  What number wouldn't offend?  Either way, whether slightly hyperbolic or entirely accurate, it doesn't change the point of the statement or the truth surrounding it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Should I have said 7? 6?  What number wouldn't offend?  Either way, whether slightly hyperbolic or entirely accurate, it doesn't change the point of the statement or the truth surrounding it.

You should have been accurate instead of exaggerating to try to make a point. There can be no truth that's surrounded by false statements.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Go with 6½ and call it even

• Haha 2

Just now, Mikey said:

You should have been accurate instead of exaggerating to try to make a point. There can be no truth that's surrounded by false statements.

That had nothing to do with the point or the truth within the statement. Youre being disingenuous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Go with 6½ and call it even

Similar to the 4.375 we averaged every year under a previous HC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2022 at 4:52 AM, bigbird said:

is a practicing warlock, squeezes the toothpaste in the middle

Oh crap ... this is a bad thing? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

And 100% ready to be disseminated at the hint a whisper...

40 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Have you ever heard of the joke a warlock and yellow bird are in a bar????? Think about it.

• Haha 1

Disgusted.

I am so disgusted in myself for missing a few days from the AU Family.   I come back and all the smoke has settled and just hearing about the fireworks.  It is kinda funny how some folks can't seem their own biases.  

I for one, am never bias.   Except when I post as a fan.  

• Haha 1

On 3/17/2022 at 10:45 AM, Mikey said:

For both Arky and Ole Miss, that was our sixth win in a row and 8th of the last nine. Not exactly some huge brag point that indicates a big accomplishment.

The previous coach was beating those teams like a drum and he got fired.

It’s a big accomplishment when that Ole Miss team has a 10-3 record. Need I point out that the last time they had a 10-3 record was when they played Gus? Do you know who won? Ole Miss. Just face it. You’re still raw that your 8-5 coach got fired and you want to see his replacement fail so you can feel better. Gus had some good games and even a couple of good seasons. But he was fired because he had 4 or more losses in 7 out of his 8 seasons, and he lost to Alabama and/or Georgia 6 out of 8 seasons, often by a demoralizing and humiliating margin. Not only that, but his teams became embarrassingly inept and consistently looked confused and unprepared. If that’s what you miss, just say so, but quit dancing around the bush acting like you’re being objective. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

On 3/21/2022 at 5:52 PM, bigbird said:

crying-waah.gif

8 years of s*** creation from "your boy" and the receiver position would be THE reason that, after 15 months, it isn't fixed. You're flimsy perceived criticism is, a coach, that has been on the staff for about a month, is critical and disappointed by the lack of talent, depth, or skill/talent?  Hahaha, okay. Scathing analysis...

Your pattern of behavior is very well known and you're transparent shrill is beyond tiresome and laughable. Sad. I would think you would be hoping for the best and support the team... Guess not. You are more interested in continuing the drumbeat of those that rather have had Auburn remain relegated to the consistent 4-5 loss team we were the previous 8 years of insufferable mediocrity. It's okay to admit it, we all know it already.

During the now debunked and illogical rumors, you flooded the boards with your incessant rhetoric trying, as slyly as possible, to push your obvious agenda. It was hilarious to see you and the anti-CBH squad rush in to try and sink CBH. Chasing every single emotionally charged, salacious detail that was being floated had y'all drooling. Y'all's fingers were burning up your keyboards.  However, as soon as it came out as false or, at best, hyperinflated and CBH had successfully stayed off those, like you, that had only the intent to undermined, tarnish, and remove, then you absolutely just disappeared along with the majority of the others pushing your narrative. I can't wait to hear what clever and completely false reason you'll give for that happening.

For me, I don't know if CBH will be the long term answer. I hope he is. He has proven to me more to why he can be successful than he has proven why he can't. In fact, his ability to stand up to and remain steadfast in the storm gives me even more hope of a successful tenure. However, If or when it becomes obvious he isn't going to be able to get it done, I will support his removal...for the betterment of Auburn. 3...6...9...15 months isn't enough time to make a fair assessment of his abilities or his vision and therefore won't be acted upon. Anyone knowing half of what he stepped into understands that and is willing to give the benefit of the doubt and subsequent time necessary to prove one way or the other.

Unfortunately for you and your ilk, you will have to remain in the shadows, hoping daily for something negative to come out so you can again attempt to trash our HC. So please, slink away, regroup, come back with something original and then continue to inform us all about what a bad person and coach CBH is. I love how it continues to prove out just exactly the way you've been saying...

I can't wait to hear next about how CBH kicks puppies, is a practicing warlock, squeezes the toothpaste in the middle, and only chews Dentyne...  

It’s really easy, Just be a man, step up and type: Harsin was a bad hire. Auburn is so great, we could’ve done better. That’s all you have to do.

Once you do it: welcome to manhood!

Edited by AU-24
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

On 3/21/2022 at 5:55 PM, bigbird said:

Interesting...you sure didn't want to listen to stats and figures the previous 8 years.  Why the sudden change is your metrics?

I know...I know...CBH bad, Gus Good. Carry on with you unbiasedness.

Of course, you’re wrong again, which is nothing new for you. All you have to do is admit Gus was no Nick Saban nor Vince Lombardi, but Harsin is a lot worse than Gus. That’s all you have to do, but you simply can’t admit you’re wrong.

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2022 at 12:20 PM, Mikey said:

You mean, you don’t think Harsin is right around the corner from an SEC championship? 😂😂😂😂

He hates Gus, more than he loves Auburn and that is sad, but it is, what it is.

• Like 1