whats everyones prediction for the game?

aubiefifty

this game is important enough but their coach is someone bruce wants to beat bad so i predict a win but i think it is not a blow out. now if the team wakes up and gets it together i think we smack that behind.

35 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Humm let me think about it for a while

AU-3

JSU-2

Now that it’s been a while, what’s the score up to?

• Like 1

I think we smother them on defense and our shots start falling again. If it's kinda close in the 2nd half I hope we can go to our bench and pull away since we are the deeper team. 

AU - 73

JSU - 61

This morning I looked at our odds to win the National Title and we are 6th best odds. Gonzaga, Arizona, Kentucky, Baylor and Kansas had better odds than us. We had the same odds as Duke. Our defense will keep us in every game we play, no matter who the opponent is. We just need our shots to start falling. WDE

I think we will win by 18 against Jax State.  We are clearly the better team, and I think we will play like it.  We tend to rebound well from poor performances.  It's the game after this one that worries me.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Playoffs?! said:

I think we handle our business but just by single digits. On the bright side, it will be the wake-up call we need for the weekend. WDE!

I honestly hope we've already had enough wake up calls and the snooze no longer works lol

It's time to take care of business and pull away instead of drawing closer in 2nd half. 

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

I honestly hope we've already had enough wake up calls and the snooze no longer works lol

It's time to take care of business and pull away instead of drawing closer in 2nd half. 

Amen for sure. Start every game at the tip-off as if you are behind by 12!!

If our 3s are even somewhat dropping, 86 - 60 Auburn's (JSU doesn't even attempt to defend 3s). If a repeat of our 3s during aTm game, 69 - 60 Auburn.

Edited by aucanucktiger

19 hours ago, MaxCohen216 said:

We tend to rebound well from poor performances.  It's the game after this one that worries me.

ding ding ding

Prediction:

Flan will turn it over

Kessler will dunk

Green will heave a long 3

Johnson will drive to the basket like he stole something

Cardwell will flex

Babatunde will clap

Bruce will perspire

Marquis will stare