March Madness 2022

AUBwins

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Get whoever you want in all of college basketball just to get your ass kicked by St Peters

I'm only 15 mins from Lexington. Can't wait to hear the meltdown everywhere.  Seriously the best balance of a team Cal has bought in years and still didn't advance.  Funny how it is a 🦚 that won lol

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 2

I feel mostly for Murray State.  You know they wanted that game if they advance tonight.  UK has never played the in state school.  They refuse so much, they decided to lose to the peacocks.  Wow. 4D Chess!

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Arkansas coach not in a sling.  Jynx.   Piggies are doomed.

• Like 1

Just now, kennypowers said:

I hope so.  That's my sleeper Vermont!  Of course with my luck it will likely be the only one that doesn't advance lol

1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

He's been out of it the past few games.

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

WOW! Today better be a major lesson to our guys to come out ready! Madness is here!

Very well could have been a warning well taken.  Best thing that could have happened before us. 

• Like 1

I will say ... the March Madness app is brilliant.  Very accessible to the games, picks, brackets, and makes a small screen to watch while discussing on here.  Also have a 4 game stream like NFL Redzone. 👍 

Oh.  Trey Alexander.  Forgot he went to Creighton. Dude carrying the team on his back right now. 

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

I thought #23 for Creighton looked familiar.... Tre Alexander.... He was coming to Auburn before we got KD and the gang in. 

Wish he would have

Just now, AUBwins said:

Very well could have been a warning well taken.  Best thing that could have happened before us. 

Yep. Guys should be locked in but today should be an extra call to make sure we're focused from the tip. This may be the wildest tournament we may see; if the first day is any indication. Loving it! I take off every year for it.

Fantastic 8-9 game! Creighton was down 14.

• Like 1

I'm jealous we don't have Trey lol Dudes a baller and can shoot. He would have definitely played this year at the 2.

That was fun.  A win for me.  Yay!!!

• Like 1

I hate that we have another early tip off. Wish we were playing mid day around 2pm or 3pm CST.

I just didn't understand all the love Kentucky got from so many analysts. I'm thinking they saw the Kansas game when UK punked them on their home floor & thought "great team!" But they didn't play like that often. I had them winning today of course but not going far. I decided I'd rather lose the family bracket challenge than pick them to go deep in the tournament. I'm sure the meltdown in Big Blue country right now is epic! Couldn't happen to a nicer fan base!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Get whoever you want in all of college basketball just to get your ass kicked by St Peters

This is not the St Peters team we're used to seeing.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Yep. Guys should be locked in but today should be an extra call to make sure we're focused from the tip. This may be the wildest tournament we may see; if the first day is any indication. Loving it! I take off every year for it.

It has been worth it to this point.  At least one really good game going since the start.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I hate that we have another early tip off. Wish we were playing mid day around 2pm or 3pm CST.

Honestly glad I can watch some on lunch being I have to work. 

• Like 1