March Madness 2022

AUBwins

I made 3 brackets and all were completely destroyed by Kentucky and Iowa losses. I tried to spread around who would win and lose but looks like i failed pretty miserably at that effort. So now just hoping that my bracket with Auburn winning is the best of my terrible terrible brackets lol 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I made 3 brackets and all were completely destroyed by Kentucky and Iowa losses. I tried to spread around who would win and lose but looks like i failed pretty miserably at that effort. So now just hoping that my bracket with Auburn winning is the best of my terrible terrible brackets lol 

I've still got 15 of the sweet 16 and my final 4 is still intact, but my first round was bruuuuutal.

• Like 1

Miami looking good against UCSw so far. Miami is much smaller but playing way faster than USCw. If they pull out this win the AU/Miami game is going to be a fun one to watch! Both teams will be trying to get up and down the court

Don't know if this got mentioned anywhere else, but we have now won at least one game in our last 10 NCAA appearances.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

I've still got 15 of the sweet 16 and my final 4 is still intact, but my first round was bruuuuutal.

My main bracket was butchered.....I had 3 of my elite 8 knocked out already in Uconn, UK and Iowa. I need AU to run the table to win.

A surprise and SEC disappointment with UK and UA bowing out early.

Ark, Auburn (good guys), UT and lsu left.  It will be interesting to see how UT does later today.  I would like to see SEC get 4 into the sweet 16.

3 minutes ago, 81spacetiger said:

A surprise and SEC disappointment with UK and UA bowing out early.

Ark, Auburn (good guys), UT and lsu left.  It will be interesting to see how UT does later today.  I would like to see SEC get 4 into the sweet 16.

UT played yesterday only LSU left

Edited by e808

Miami it is. Couldn't watch due to work. If you look at the stat sheet, how in the world does USC lose that game? Turnovers 18-3. That's a smart, well coached team.

19 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

They play great basketball but UK’s been a top 10 team by most metrics for the better part of the past 4 months. Had their entire rotation in foul trouble it felt like. Needed a miracle Grady second chance three just to get it tied up and not lose outright. 

Been an ugly couple seasons under the big lights for UK and Calipari 

Sorry, my comment was a joke. I was making fun of a comment that one of the announcers made during the Auburn vs Tulane game a couple of years ago. 

• Like 1