March Madness 2022

AUBwins

The 5, 6, 7, and 8 all dropped out of Auburn's bracket during the opening round. Agree, let's go CREIGHTON!!!

The 1 and 2 are gone in the East now too

24 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Alexander is NICE. Pearl lost out on one there 

Looks like the big guard needed and smooth handles

2 hours ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

I'm not a massive fan of player ejections for hard play, but that one did seem intentional

Every foul should have intent.

21 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

I'm talking about an elbow to the head here. Somebody can catch an elbow without it being intentionally done. 

Sometimes you have to get players off of your back. The trick is to make it look instinctual and not intentional. If you don't, they'll stay on your back (unless the officials are doing their job, which is seldom the case).

12 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Well, Tennessee just lost to Michigan. 

I just tuned in with 15:00 to go in game. I thought they (Tenn.) would win.

Edited by homersapien

Michigan same blueprint from the first win. They were behind and came out and established the big man in the middle. Second half most positions went through the post. Like the poster said above it didn’t feel like the Vols were going to win the game.

Edited by e808
Typo

Michigan doing the "It's great to be..." chant. Just doesn't sound right unless it ends with "an Auburn Tiger." 😀 Any idea who did it first? I know everyone else copied Tiger Walk.

20 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Rooting for St Peters against Murray State.

Noooooooooooo

I have Murray St making the Final 4

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

This Vols team losing to that Michigan team is crazier than Ky losing to St. Peter's IMO.

No way. There is no shame losing to Michigan. They have been in the big dance consistently. The team has talent all over the place unlike St Peters. It’s ur opinion though

2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

This Vols team losing to that Michigan team is crazier than Ky losing to St. Peter's IMO.

Indeed! I expected UTk to make the Elite 8. I hope Bruce and company has us ready. 

To me Michigan looked just as talented as the Vols and it’s coming together in the tournament for them. Kentucky played terrible against St Peters. Not sure how much better the Vols could have played.