2022 5* Big Yohan Traore Signs With AU!!!

CameronCrazy

3 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

Looks like Yohan Traore may be back on the table…

Texas Tech could be the favorite now. Traore never visited Auburn.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

He’s exactly what we need, and I hope we pursue him assuming he backs off LSU. But I wouldn’t trust this source. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

We will need two big men with Kessler and Smith leaving. I'm still hoping Kessler come back for one more season.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tiger720 said:

We will need two big men with Kessler and Smith leaving. I'm still hoping Kessler come back for one more season.

Not so fast... “This is the year. Babatunde Akingbola has improved so much under this new offense. He's focused. He's having fun. I wouldn't be surprised..."

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

19 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Not so fast... “This is the year. Babatunde Akingbola has improved so much under this new offense. He's focused. He's having fun. I wouldn't be surprised..."

We haven't seen him play all season long. How do you know he improved?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Dunndone414 said:

He’s exactly what we need, and I hope we pursue him assuming he backs off LSU. But I wouldn’t trust this source. 

No idea how credible he is. He has independent recruiting insider in his bio. Hokanson also tweeted about Traore this morning and then replied to a tweet asking "Is there any hope?" with an "Absolutely". Someone also responded on Caleb's tweet saying Traore was Auburn's second school behind LSU but again, no idea if that's credible.

• Like 1

Re: Traore: I checked most message boards and premium boards (including LSU, Texas Tech, Kentucky, Kansas boards, etc)… nothing there…no updates.

Edited by AUreo

15 hours ago, AUreo said:

Re: Traore: I checked most message boards and premium boards (including LSU, Texas Tech, Kentucky, Kansas boards, etc)… nothing there…no updates.

@AUreo What? You had seen JLee's post from Monday at the very least implying AU was a major threat.

Traore is a lot like Westry in that he doesn’t seem to be a defined position depending on where you go. He could be either depending on where they wanna go with his training regimen. Jaylin would be the perfect guy to teach him the ropes for being a tweener

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

@AUreo What? You had seen JLee's post from Monday at the very least implying AU was a major threat.

I mean other than JLee’s post of course. I am sure other teams are reaching out to Traore (but there is zero info online)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

We just need to find out what CWW’s big offer was to him and then do the same deal in an NIL. Totally legal. Thanks Will!!!

Nope. Traore is French citizen (Int. student) and not NIL eligible.

On 3/17/2022 at 7:07 PM, AUreo said:

Nope. Traore is French citizen (Int. student) and not NIL eligible.

Neither was Jovante Smart.

Has he actually de-committed from LSU or is that all speculation because Wade is gone. 

Edited by AuburnNTexas

• Like 1
  • Love 1