Hunter's laptop

bigbird

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

But What about _______?  I thought whataboutism was frowned upon?

Don't like having your blatant hypocrisy exposed, huh?  ;D

Political cartoon.

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Don't like having your blatant hypocrisy exposed, huh?  ;D

Political cartoon.

My hypocrisy????  You’re the one writing about Trump in a Hunter Biden thread.  Of course, you just give up your obsession.

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

lol 

So you aren't curious at all why one of America's enemies suddenly give $2 Billion dollars to a former senior white house advisor and Trump family member soon after leaving office? $2 billion dollars to a brand new "investment" company that has no track record? 

You don't see anything weird...curious...or suspicious about it.? 

Might be wrong again, but I believe the guy and his family were successful in business before any of us ever heard of the guy.   And to be completely honest, there is a reason it’s called a swamp.   Until you or anyone else wants to start holding everyone’s feet to fire, it just sounds like more political theater to me

5 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

lol 

So you aren't curious at all why one of America's enemies suddenly give $2 Billion dollars to a former senior white house advisor and Trump family member soon after leaving office? $2 billion dollars to a brand new "investment" company that has no track record? 

You don't see anything weird...curious...or suspicious about it.? 

The fact that you defend the Hunter "case" and type that is remarkable.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The fact that you defend the Hunter "case" and type that is remarkable.

I don’t know what defending the Hunter ‘case’ means, but I’ve certainly never defended Hunter Biden. I don’t care anything about the turd, and I’ve repeatedly said to throw him in jail if he did anything illegal 

What I do make fun of is the conservative’s laser focus on such minor details and accusations trying to loosely connect Joe Biden with whatever schemes his son has going on. So far there’s been nothing mildly interesting found in relation to the President. 

I’ll also just casually mention that Hunter Biden hasn’t ever been given a cushy government job he wasn’t qualified for not has Joe ever forced  the government to give him secret clearance like Trump did for Kushner when he failed to pass the clearance process regular people have to go through.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What Hunter "case"?

The investigation into Hunter and his laptop. How is that hard to understand?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

The investigation into Hunter and his laptop. How is that hard to understand?

As I've said,  I totally support that investigation.   It there is a "case" to be made, I sincerely hope they make it.  But how is an investigation a "case". 

Were you speaking purely rhetorically or legally? 

Edited by homersapien

7 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Might be wrong again, but I believe the guy and his family were successful in business before any of us ever heard of the guy.   And to be completely honest, there is a reason it’s called a swamp.   Until you or anyone else wants to start holding everyone’s feet to fire, it just sounds like more political theater to me

Indeed.

Drain the swamp!  Right?

7 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

My hypocrisy????  You’re the one writing about Trump in a Hunter Biden thread.  Of course, you just give up your obsession.

Yes, your hypocrisy. 

You're obsessed with Hunter Biden but totally indifferent to the corruption of Jared Kushner (which is far worse than Hunter's).  Jared was a part of the last administration. He's selling our countries interests for money. Just like his mobster father-in-law.

Now, what does that have to do with me

It's not like I've ever defended Hunter Biden.  Just the opposite actually.

Edited by homersapien

28 minutes ago, homersapien said:

how is an investigation a "case". 

Seriously?

Cases are investigated all the time. In fact, that's how charges, if any, are brought. What a weird line of thought.

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yes, your hypocrisy. 

You're obsessed with Hunter Biden but totally indifferent to the corruption of Jared Kushner (which is far worse than Hunter's).  Jared was a part of the last administration. He's selling our countries interests for money. Just like his mobster father-in-law.

This isn't a thread on Jared. If you want to start one, feel free. This thread is specifically about Hunter, his laptop, and anything that arises from it 

Quit the whataboutism.

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Seriously?

Cases are investigated all the time. In fact, that's how charges, if any, are brought. What a weird line of thought.

So that would be "rhetorically".

15 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So that would be "rhetorically".

No, that would be literally.

There is an open investigation into Hunter, his laptop, and everything along with that. Investigation is synonymous with a "case". Anyone with half a brain, not being disingenuous knows that.

Again, why and how is that hard to understand? And why are you trying so hard to obfuscate the point of my original post with this trip down semantics lane?

29 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yes, your hypocrisy. 

But, but, but…..Truuuuuuuummmmmppppp! 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

This isn't a thread on Jared. If you want to start one, feel free. This thread is specifically about Hunter, his laptop, and anything that arises from it 

Quit the whataboutism.

I think it's highly relevant, especially considering the frenzy you - and other MAGAs- have been displaying regarding Hunter's laptop. This is about corruption right?  Only in Hunter's case it's personal corruption and in Jared's case it includes betrayal of our country.

I realize it would suit you to start another thread to address the corruption of Trump's relatives, thus minimizing your hypocrisy. 

But let's keep it all in one thread. Makes comparison of the two "cases" that much easier.

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

No, that would be literally.

There is an open investigation into Hunter, his laptop, and everything along with that. Investigation is synonymous with a "case".

Again, why and how is that hard to understand? And why are you trying so hard to obfuscate the point of my original post with this trip down semantics lane?

OK fine.  :-\

Just now, homersapien said:

I realize it would suit you to start another thread to address the corruption of Trump's relatives, thus minimizing your hypocrisy. 

Nice try, I was repeating Titan's instructions in other threads.

6 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

But, but, but…..Truuuuuuuummmmmppppp! 

So, you approve of Jarrad's actions?

Edited by homersapien

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

OK fine.  :-\

Fine what? 

You were wrong in your attempt to paint my words in a different light. 

Quit the whataboutism

Start a thread about Kushner and we can discuss his actions. The topic is about Hunter Biden. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I think it's highly relevant, especially considering the frenzy you - and other MAGAs- have been displaying regarding Hunter's laptop. This is about corruption right?  Only in Hunter's case it's personal corruption and in Jared's case it includes betrayal of our country.

But let's keep it all in one thread. Makes comparison of the two "cases" that much easier.

You trying to lay hypocrisy on others is damn comical. But carry on. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Nice try, I was repeating Titan's instructions in other threads.

It wasn't a try.   

You guys have been making a huge deal about Hunter's laptop, presumably because you think it implicates Biden or otherwise indicates corruption.

Now, we see how Jarrad has sold our country's interest for a $2 billion investment (for which Jarrad gets to "administrate" for a cool $25 million)*.  And Trump - just like the mobster he is - is cheering him all the way.

*(How much did Hunter get again?)

And man up.  Don't try to hide your embarrassment by hiding behind Titan.  You made your bed.  Own it.

• Facepalm 1