Men vs Miami Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

How does a ref cause Kessler and Jabari to miss wide open layups?  

I never said anything about them missing layups, that's on them, but neither of them especially kess has been playing well the other way also and i think that's due to the poor officiating.

• Dislike 1

Will say that im disappointed, KD is the only one playing like he has any gonads. And personally I'm just at a loss for words, where is that competitive drive?

• Like 1

Bruce got outcoached bad this game. He waited until the lead was way too big before he called a timeout.

Left the hot shooting Jaylin on the bench most of the game. Just bad, bad, bad.

• Like 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Too many stupid 3s now.

Poor shot selection shows up again .

This is on everyone . A 7’2” kess can’t dunk a ball . 

• Like 1

Welp. Good season. We don’t have the offense and guards to get it done. If we had Bruce and Jared…we’d win it all. We have to get some shooting and a PG to run the team. It was a great season. We exceeded expectations and won the SEC. WDE everyone! 

• Like 1

My gosh Kessler is playing scared. Jump up and gorilla dunk that ball and DARE anybody to stop you son!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, AUFiend said:

So you don't think that the calls the refs are making are impacting how Auburn is playing at all? what i mean is our players playing more timid a lot because they pretty much know the refs are gonna call a foul on us if we breathe on someone.

They're playing timid because they are getting their ass whipped by a better basketball team. With the emphasis being on team. These guys on Miami have more experience, and are just quicker, and it's not even close. I'm not upset at our guys. They have just ran up against a buzzsaw. 

• Like 2

Just now, Auburn1992 said:

Better to lose now by 10 instead of 30 in the next rounds I guess

Next round would have been Iowa St. easier game than this one. That hurts even more. 

• Like 2

Just now, AUFiend said:

I never said anything about them missing layups, that's on them, but neither of them especially kess has been playing well the other way also and i think that's due to the poor officiating.

No Kessler and Jabari missing wide open layups is part of them not playing well which is on them not refs. Blaming refs for their poor shooting and lack of effort is senseless.

• Like 1

Terrible match-up for Auburn.. A big man with an offensive game would gobble the canes up. Unfortunately,  we have  6ft10in jump shooter and a 7ft1in center who has the aggressiveness of a ballerina

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Miami is a veteran team that plays super fast and strong. They have exposed Kess for being less than aggressive under the basket. And we decided early on to just not drive the ball. 

Unless we get some really good breaks, we are done.