Men vs Miami Game Thread

Maverick.AU

4 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Can’t throw a damn chair in the lake right now 

I damn sure might try.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

Somebody on this forum said that Kessler should come back next season because he could be the #1 pick in the draft if he comes back. Really?? 

Btw, we are better than Miami. Just playing bad ball lately.

What does that have to do with this game. By the way he’s not finishing at the rim…he may want to consider returning. We need him at the moment…not the NBA.

Jabari and Kessler can't buy a basket. They have both missed multiple shots right at the rim. The only one really playing a solid game is Jaylin Williams. Somebody needs to get hot quickly or we are done.

• Like 1

so sick of these refs letting miami murder our guys and not calling a thing. if this is an evenly called game, we're winning regardless of everything else. the refs are the biggest reason we're down.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 2

We are playing way too ISO. We aren't moving the ball like the first game.  Panicking basically

All this talk of our All-Americans has these Miami fellas jacked up. Kinda nice to see someone have some fire and grit. 

Just now, AUFiend said:

so sick of these refs letting miami murder our guys and not calling a thing. if this is an evenly called game, we're winning regardless of everything else. the refs are the biggest reason we're down.

Refs are a problem but the problem right now is effort.  Miami wants it.  Auburn is playing Miami ball not Auburn ball.  That’s the real story. 

• Like 2

Just now, AUFiend said:

AU needs to hit shots . Refs ain’t got nothing to do with it. Effort does . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

All this talk of our All-Americans has these Miami fellas jacked up. Kinda nice to see someone have some fire and grit. 

This is nice? Wrong board.

downvote me all you want, i don't really care. i'm not trying to win a popularity contest, but the refs letting miami get away with everything is the biggest reason we're not hitting some of these shots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1