Men vs Miami Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

This is the problem with being a motivator and not a coach this season. 

Naaaa don’t start this card. 2 best players can’t make a basket if their lives depended on it. 

• Like 2

Can't even believe this crap. We're playing like we don't even care. On both offense and defense.

Team and coaching staff should be effing embarrassed.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Horrible game .

Miami is whipping our asses . Refs ain’t got s*** to do with it. Kess and JS are running out of time 

1 minute ago, zeroforwinger said:

KD is the only one making an effort. 

I'd say I agree, but turnovers do not help us at all down multiple possessions 

• Like 1

Genuine question. Is Bruce a great coach or just an elite recruiter who let's the players do their thing?  Great coach of life no doubt.  

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Bruce just letting the boys play thru it; Should work out! Bold strategy! This game just looks easy for Miami right now. Their buckets are easy, and our aren't. Losing at the FT line hurts too.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Some of the worst basketball I've seen played in the entire tournament right now. Does not have a single damn thing to do with the refs 

Jabari looks like a freshman who’s let the hype of that funk go to his head. Green is a complete liability on defense. Kessler playing like a guy who’s 6’1”. 

Doesn’t look like they learned from what got them bounced from the SEC tournament and it costs them yet again.  This team is so frustrating because they are better than this and haven’t played up to their potential in a while.  

Edited by AUTigergrad08

Auburn isn't a great coached team. Pearl brings in athletes but doesn't do a good job in coaching sets. They play street ball. When it's going good, you are 22-1. When it's not you're 5-5 and headed home early. This isn't a very good basketball team

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

People are downvoting because the kind of people who just blame the refs are annoying and add no substance. It’s cool that you’re cheering for Auburn but you don’t seem to know anything. 

whatever, mr. knowitall. never claimed i know everything. don't really care who gets annoyed by my posts. put me on ignore if you don't like what i post, that's what the button is there for. i use it myself.

Just now, kennypowers said:

Genuine question. Is Bruce a great coach or just an elite recruiter who let's the players do their thing?  Great coach of life no doubt.  

Not coaching . Talent at guard position 

• Like 2