Men vs Miami Game Thread

Maverick.AU

11 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'd say I agree, but turnovers do not help us at all down multiple possessions 

And missed FTs

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AUFiend said:

So you don't think that the calls the refs are making are impacting how Auburn is playing at all? what i mean is our players playing more timid a lot because they pretty much know the refs are gonna call a foul on us if we breathe on someone.

How does a ref cause Kessler and Jabari to miss wide open layups?  

• Like 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Hard to be positive. Point me in the right direction 

More pointing at the people questioning Pearl’s coaching when it’s been explained time and time again where our deficits lie. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AUFiend said:

So you don't think that the calls the refs are making are impacting how Auburn is playing at all? what i mean is our players playing more timid a lot because they pretty much know the refs are gonna call a foul on us if we breathe on someone.

It’s a small part of the problem. It’s the turnovers, bad shooting and lack of energy. If u are depending on the refs u already lost the game. This officiating isn’t new it’s more about Auburn executing which they aren’t 

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

More pointing at the people questioning Pearl’s coaching when it’s been explained time and time again where our deficits lie. 

Hero isolation ball is clearly what the game plan has been and that’s not a key for winning basketball. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Naaaa don’t start this card. 2 best players can’t make a basket if their lives depended on it. 

K

• Thanks 1

Totally outclassed from the start. Out of control YMCA team who Bruce apparently let’s them do whatever they want. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

This game hurts.  I just hate seeing us look so defeated.  Without making it to the sweet 16.