Null

Thank You Auburn Tigers!

Absolutely agree.  I hated to see such a great season end on that note, but it was far from a disappointing season.  Hats off the the players and staff.  

Yup no reason to let a poor ending to the season taint the whole thing. From about Nov to mid Feb this was the best AU team i had ever seen. We just weren't able to expand our game and schools adjusted and it was a fight from then on. But this team never quit and won an SEC championship along the way. War Eagle team!

• Thanks 1

still love my tigers. i will be wearing some orange and blue for my docs visit today. and i will always be an auburn tiger.

Tough ending, but we've accomplished stuff that never happened in school history, and we did it with a star freshman and a young transfer. We essentially put together a team full of new players and we took the #1 ranking for the first time. Just an incredible season. Hopefully we'll learn from the loss the same way we learned from losing to Clemson back in 2018. We're going to be alright.

This team really came out of nowhere.  Congratulations on a great run.  Hated they went out that way; but that's what happens sometimes playing with the big boys.  Well done coach and to all those guys.  

As for Bruce, the season is over and now the really hard work begins...funny how tough it is to keep any continuity now in a basketball program.  Of course football is headed the same direction.