Dee Davis Transfer Portal

WFE12

I hope he does well at ASU.  If this is where he was going to end up, in a way I wish he transferred a year earlier since Auburn played ASU last season.  It would have been fun to watch him start for ASU in Jordan-Hare.  I am sure he would get a warm homecoming.

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

I hope he does well at ASU.  If this is where he was going to end up, in a way I wish he transferred a year earlier since Auburn played ASU last season.  It would have been fun to watch him start for ASU in Jordan-Hare.  I am sure he would get a warm homecoming.

He wouldn't have started vs us last year.  Their returning QB was the SWAC Freshman of the year.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

But at the same time, they have 3 QBs returning that all started games last year and actually played pretty well.

Seems like a really odd decision.  It's not like there is a huge opening for playing next year.

They played a lot but completion percentages were pretty low.

ASU got a high level talent they aren’t normally able to get, really hope it works out for all involved. 

• Like 1

I think he's got a chance to really shine at this level and get some playing time.  Then maybe he can parlay that into a shot at another FBS school.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

They played a lot but completion percentages were pretty low.

Not to mention they did not consistently play well, 3-5 conference, 5-6 overall. He could have definitely made some noise if he was there last year.

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

I think he's got a chance to really shine at this level and get some playing time.  Then maybe he can parlay that into a shot at another FBS school.

I hope so. Or at least I think he will. I wasn't the highest on him here due to fit and ceiling concerns, but he'll instantly be the most regarded QB, and player, on their roster. Unless all the sites and Chad/Gus just totally misevaluated him, he should absolutely shine at that level 

4 minutes ago, au302 said:

I hope so. Or at least I think he will. I wasn't the highest on him here due to fit and ceiling concerns, but he'll instantly be the most regarded QB, and player, on their roster. Unless all the sites and Chad/Gus just totally misevaluated him, he should absolutely shine at that level 

His head never feared a ceiling, but I hope he lights it up and proves all doubters wrong.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

His head never feared a ceiling, but I hope he lights it up and proves all doubters wrong.

Couldn't agree more. I also think he is a better game player then a practice player. Some guys look great in practice then are so so during games and some players are so so in practice but a light goes on in games. For some reason after watching his HS film I think he is one of those players. He just finds a way to win and it isn't always pretty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Couldn't agree more. I also think he is a better game player then a practice player. Some guys look great in practice then are so so during games and some players are so so in practice but a light goes on in games. For some reason after watching his HS film I think he is one of those players. He just finds a way to win and it isn't always pretty.

He absolutely is a gamer. Shines bright under those lights

• Like 2

We're really racking up the texas flame outs.  Not looking good for Bird.

Hopefully Lando can make up for these kids who can't hack it in the SEC