Baseball vs. Texas A&M series 2022

No score after one.

3 up, 3 down for AU in the top of the 2nd

Edited by autigeremt

Mullins just took a line drive to his face. At lest it looked like his face. He immediately went down. Hoping it is not as bad as it looked. 

Just now, FUZZYAUFAN said:

Mullins just took a line drive to his face. At lest it looked like his face. He immediately went down. Hoping it is not as bad as it looked. 

He may end up with broken bones and/or a concussion. Poor kid  . My heart stopped when he went down. 

Looked like it might have hit his shoulder area first. He did walk off on his own     Thankfully it looked a lot worse then it was. 

43 minutes ago, FUZZYAUFAN said:

Looked like it might have hit his shoulder area first. He did walk off on his own     Thankfully it looked a lot worse then it was. 

He is extremely lucky. So good to see him walking off on his own. 

• Like 1

5-3 Aggies top of the 8th. 

Edited by autigeremt

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Wow....Butch is raising hell. They called Mason Land out. 

Lol, I thought he was too calm. In a situation like that you gotta make sure you get tossed. Put the game under protest too

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

Lol, I thought he was too calm. In a situation like that you gotta make sure you get tossed. Put the game under protest too

He was yelling and pointing.....and he rarely complains to the officials. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

He was yelling and pointing.....and he rarely complains to the officials. 

I just thought it was odd. I've seen him go nuts before and get tossed when it warrants it. Was thinking during the review that if they ruled him out he'd for sure get tossed, especially with some of the home cooking they've gotten. Regardless, hopefully we pull this out. Would be great  

11 minutes ago, au302 said:

I just thought it was odd. I've seen him go nuts before and get tossed when it warrants it. Was thinking during the review that if they ruled him out he'd for sure get tossed, especially with some of the home cooking they've gotten. Regardless, hopefully we pull this out. Would be great  

It was odd..... this entire game has been odd.