2022 5* Wing/Big Julian Phillips Commits to Vols

ellitor

6 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Believe it or not but everyone doesn’t live in a mobile home. I handle my business and have strong relationships with note worthy people. 

Oh! Of course you do. None of us here would dare think otherwise.

8 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Believe it or not but everyone doesn’t live in a mobile home. I handle my business and have strong relationships with note worthy people. 

Ahhh they it is. You avoided insulting someone an dibflatinf your own ego for almost a day and a half.

12 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

It was deserved. I bring make up good news and this is how I get treated. Just absurd 

FIFY.  Dude, just stop. What is absurd is that the NIL deal, which has been widely acknowledged to have been given to Phillips IN WRITING somehow fell apart and you are the only one who knows that.  I know you guys over at volnation are feeling a bit cocky right now, as evidenced by your desire to screw with us,  but deep down you know Bruce's magic is strong, and he's never really out of it as long as a recruit and his family are talking to him. Cuz it's just more fun to play for Auburn and Bruce than for Tennessee and Barnes.

Edited by Cardin Drake

30 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

FIFY.  Dude, just stop. What is absurd is that the NIL deal, which has been widely acknowledged to have been given to Phillips IN WRITING somehow fell apart and you are the only one who knows that.  I know you guys over at volnation are feeling a bit cocky right now, as evidenced by your desire to screw with us,  but deep down you know Bruce's magic is strong, and he's never really out of it as long as a recruit and his family are talking to him. Cuz it's just more fun to play for Auburn and Bruce than for Tennessee and Barnes.

If the deal is in writing how could there NIL deal fall apart? Don’t unnderersnd that logic.  If it was verbal and not legit that makes sense. 

44 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

If the deal is in writing how could there NIL deal fall apart? Don’t unnderersnd that logic.  If it was verbal and not legit that makes sense. 

dis.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cardin Drake said:

Yeah, doesn’t make sense unless Barnes blocked the deal but no updates on volnation. Guru should know that we monitor volnation 24/7 😄

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

You seem to believe that, people who have more, are better people than those who have less?  I have no idea about your information but, your value system is corrupt.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Can’t ban for free speech and simply telling the board what I’ve been told. Nice try though 

clearly you  have no clue what free speech actually is.   If you did, you would know it has nothing to do with a privately run message board.  There isn't a message board anywhere on the internet that actually needs a reason to ban somebody, so yes we can ban just like any other message board out there.  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, thaitopher said:

Where are they trending? I haven’t seen that anywhere. 

@thaitopherAU and Vol insiders on On3 and looks like general overall sentiment many other places as well.

34 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Over/under on AUbasketballGuru’s age?

I'm setting the line at 12 years old …

Physical age I'm sure is at least in the 20s. Psychological age, however, might be 13, at most.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

AUbasketballGuru can’t appear anymore unless you mention his name three times in the same post…

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, AUreo said:

AUbasketballGuru can’t appear anymore unless you mention his name three times in the same post…

Are you on the bunk or just on on3 and here? I think it would be a good science experiment with your posting style to see if you would fit in on the bunker.

9 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Can’t appear . Lol good luck holding up against banning free speech in court 

Good luck not getting laughed outta court for suing a message board that banned you. Clearly your talk of success and connections is as real as your grasp of the law

14 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

You going to sue AUF well let me tell the RIR to be prepared

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Your free speech would not be banned. You can say your piece, but somewhere else. As the privilege of saying your piece on AUF, it can be withdrawn.

You see, your freedom to speak can't be restricted by a government entity. But that doesn't apply in the private sector.

Of course, seeing as how you don't live in a mobile home, and have strong relationships with notable people, including UT assistant basketball coaches, you know this freedom of speech thing already

Edited by SumterAubie
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

You going to sue AUF well let me tell the RIR to be prepared

Perhaps this person hasn’t noticed Twitter, Instagram, Facebook,.. etc bans people all the time for their “free speech “. 

• Like 1

My official counter suit for having wasted my time. So (in my best Doc Holliday voice) There, now we can be friends again. 

CACAB4CC-432D-4842-99E6-DD9E7C5BEE65.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/7/2022 at 8:29 PM, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Can’t ban for free speech and simply telling the board what I’ve been told. Nice try though

Actually, this is a privately owned message board and any poster here can be banned at the merest whim of an administrator for no reason at all.

• Like 1

What is sad about AuburnbasketballGuru is his or her total lack of empathy and mis-placed values. It is sad that he has such contempt for people who live in Trailers.  I have known some great loving people who have lived in trailers. My own grandmother lived in a Trailer for years and was beloved by her community. When she died many years ago so many people came to her funeral there was not enough room in the church so the preacher moved it outside so everybody could say their goodbyes to her.

Wealth does not make you good or bad neither does being middle class or poor. It is how you treat people that makes you what you are. 

AuburnbasketballGuru I have no idea if the information you have been giving us is correct or incorrect it really doesn't matter if after the initial post that some thought was a troll you had just said I am new to the board, I thought I had some valuable information and left it at that we would have been fine. But when you turned around and insinuated we were all Trailer trash you lost my respect.