2022 5* Wing/Big Julian Phillips Commits to Vols

ellitor

1 hour ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Phillips just dropped the verbal with Tennessee. NIL deal fell apart last minute. Unless something drastic happens in the next week he’s a Auburn tiger

image.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Phillips just dropped the verbal with Tennessee. NIL deal fell apart last minute. Unless something drastic happens in the next week he’s a Auburn tiger 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, AUreo said:

image.gif

Well this is progress in my book! Any time I see you post on here on On3 I just expect you to bring the sads and post something negative! lmao

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well this is progress in my book! Any time I see you post on here on On3 I just expect you to bring the sads and post something negative! lmao

Except the Suni Lee info he posted a day or so ago.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Pains you clowns that I have sources and I’m going to be right. Don’t matter if you don’t like me. Gotta deal with facts

I'm not saying you are right or wrong, but from a perspective at least, you have just changed your prediction for whatever reason or another.  So no real way to prove right or wrong at this point.  I don't really care.  I just hope he comes to Auburn and makes us a juggernaut. Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

idk if that guy knows anything at all, but it does publicly feel like UTk was acting with complete brashness and desperation to pull this kid. It wouldnt shock me if they promised the guy something before they had it in concrete, happens in sports all the time 

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

idk if that guy knows anything at all, but it does publicly feel like UTk was acting with complete brashness and desperation to pull this kid. It wouldnt shock me if they promised the guy something before they had it in concrete, happens in sports all the time 

If fan karma was real and it affected their sport teams.... Well Alabama football would not be a juggernaut and would have the program history of Mississippi state 😆😅.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Pains you clowns that I have sources and I’m going to be right. Don’t matter if you don’t like me. Gotta deal with facts

@AuburnbasketballGuru Dude chill. It doesn't pain anyone for you to have sources. It you're right, great. If not then prepare for the comeback you will get for it from the other posters. Oh and please stop trying to enciting things with these type flaming posts.

Oh and there is no name calling on this board so please stop with that as well.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@AuburnbasketballGuru Dude chill. It doesn't pain anyone for you to have sources. It you're right, great. If not then prepare for the comeback you will get for it from the other posters. Oh and please stop trying to enciting things with these type flaming posts.

Oh and there is no name calling on this board so please stop with that as well.

Well I was attacked first for simply telling people on the board what I was told. Immediately labeled as a troll

9 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

The problem is you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.  At first you are saying he is all Tennessee, and then as an insurance policy you are saying it might not be Tennessee.  What you are trying to do is give yourself an avenue to say you are right, not matter the outcome.  That is what everyone is reading right through.

The ole 50/50 approach works every time lol. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Ok.  I was fairly confident.   But now I’m concerned.   

That's funny right there

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Lets review that claim of "simply telling people what I was told". You create an account to share bad news from a source on another team, with no credibility on this site. Then you get mad when not automatically believed, call people on this site low IQ poor people living in mobile homes and brag that you make more money then everyone else. Seem to have intimate knowledge about the accuracy of volnation for being an Auburn fan. Demand that everyone needs to line up and apologize when you're ultimately right. Then you're wrong about when he is going to commit. Then you back off your original assertion that Phillips is UT bound. Then you call everyone clowns and whine you arent being treated right. Did I miss anything? Honestly think you were treated better than your behaviour warranted.

image.gif

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Lets review that claim of "simply telling people what I was told". You create an account to share bad news from a source on another team, with no credibility on this site. Then you get mad when not automatically believed, call people on this site low IQ poor people living in mobile homes and brag that you make more money then everyone else. Seem to have intimate knowledge about the accuracy of volnation for being an Auburn fan. Demand that everyone needs to line up and apologize when you're ultimately right. Then you're wrong about when he is going to commit. Then you back off your original assertion that Phillips is UT bound. Then you call everyone clowns and whine you arent being treated right. Did I miss anything? Honestly think you were treated better than your behaviour warranted.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

nailed-it-ron.gif

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

but was your source his dentist? or just a dental hygienist? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

The frailest ego always barks loudest

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

Honestly think you were treated better than your behaviour warranted.

Yup! He's lucky Titan has the patience of a saint. On most other boards he would have been banned the 1st couple days for at least posing as a troll.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

4ADBB313-CB30-49CA-BA16-D631A725D898.gif

ECBE6E5B-F36A-4F17-9ED5-EB814A0F8A31.gif

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/4/2022 at 5:36 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Sir sir this is not a Wendy's. But this is a Auburn. Please report to your nearest wood surface and knock on it!!! 🤣😂 Lawwwwd do you even barn bro?!

Bro, do I have permission to use this when someone may jinx AU, may I?

GOLD

• Love 1