Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

🤣😂😆

It's that Auburn Basketball Feeeeeevvvvvveeeeeeerrrr

• Love 1

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcyYFIOFq3V/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

JP and BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE riding together around campus in a golf cart from Monday.

Laughs. Its not Pearl who has that boy's attention!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SumterAubie said:

Haha.  Auburn Coeds are great for recruiting as well.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Haha.  Auburn Coeds are great for recruiting as well.  

Ain't that the damned truth!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Source close to me confirms Phillips is going to Tennessee. Let’s just say the money they are giving him is absurd. I live in Knoxville and have people very connected to the program. He already gave a verbal commitment last night 

Hola, newbie…that’s quite the nugget.

Do we now move on to Broome? Phillips is going to be special. A 6'8" SF that will cause mismatches on the court. So glad we already signed Westry. He's underrated but is very good. 

1 hour ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Source close to me confirms Phillips is going to Tennessee. Let’s just say the money they are giving him is absurd. I live in Knoxville and have people very connected to the program. He already gave a verbal commitment last night 

You'll have to forgive us for taking this first post of yours with a grain of salt. Maybe it will turn out true, but calling yourself "Auburn basketball Guru" while admitting you live in Knoxville is a bit suspicious.

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Exactly.  It's that dude with the sick bandana on his head looking back seductively at the camera.  He had my attention at hello.

Capture.JPG.b44a8c493ba1d28352624804267f4db8.JPG

• Haha 3

Yeah, super suspicious when people start posting on this board who have never posted before or who haven’t posted for years. 

7 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

You'll have to forgive us for taking this first post of yours with a grain of salt. Maybe it will turn out true, but calling yourself "Auburn basketball Guru" while admitting you live in Knoxville is a bit suspicious.

Believe what you want. I’m just saying what I was told by someone heavily connected to the Tennessee program. And felt I should post it. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Believe what you want. I’m just saying what I was told by someone heavily connected to the Tennessee program. And felt I should post it. 

Yes, but you haven't built up any credibility here. You felt you should make your first post be about Auburn not getting the big time player that we're hoping will choose Auburn. For all we know, you could be a Tennessee troll trying to make us feel insecure about the lead we thought we had with Phillips.

That's not to say you're definitely wrong. You may be 100% legit and passing along good information. If that's the case, I hope you'll stick around for a while. I'm just saying that the circumstances of you making your first post this way are a bit suspect.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Yes, but you haven't built up any credibility here. You felt you should make your first post be about Auburn not getting the big time player that we're hoping will choose Auburn. For all we know, you could be a Tennessee troll trying to make us feel insecure about the lead we thought we had with Phillips.

That's not to say you're definitely wrong. You may be 100% legit and passing along good information. If that's the case, I hope you'll stick around for a while. I'm just saying that the circumstances of you making your first post this way are a bit suspect.

No disrespect but I really don’t care about credibility on here. I just view this forum occasionally and go on. People that know me in real life know I have credibility. Just felt this info was something that needed to be posted. Believe me or don’t is up to you. Just wanted people to be prepared for bad news so it’s not a unexpected gut punch. 

1 minute ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

No disrespect but I really don’t care about credibility on here. I just view this forum occasionally and go on. People that know me in real life know I have credibility. Just felt this info was something that needed to be posted. Believe me or don’t is up to you. Just wanted people to be prepared for bad news so it’s not a unexpected gut punch. 

I appreciate the contribution! Hopefully something goes awry with the bank transfer

• Thanks 1

I don't find this hard to believe. I always thought we were getting into this a bit late.  Just from reading volnation, it was clear that Tennessee had the NIL money worked out and had cause for optimism. That said, I also don't find it hard to believe that we'll make a diving catch and find a way to make the money right.  I'm not a fan of the NIL system, but I sure can't blame a kid for making it work for him.  As I said a few pages back, this is going to take some real bruce magic. We will see. Never count Bruce out until it's over.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Nor should you care. I'm just explaining why I feel the information should be taken with a grain of salt: we *don't* know you to know how legit you are, which is the whole point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiger720 said:

Do we now move on to Broome?

Nope. Broome may end up being a take regardless.

• Like 1

The one part AUBBguru's information that doesn't quite ring true to me is that Phillips gave a verbal to UT last night.  We will see. After alternating between hope and despair, volnation seems to have settled into despair. They have some connected posters over there that I think would have been reporting a verbal by now.

• Like 1