Jump to content
Null

2022 5* Wing/Big Julian Phillips Commits to Vols


ellitor
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

🤣😂😆

 

 

Wait a minute, THAT’s MY GRANDMA ! 😝 

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

🤣😂😆

 

 

It's that Auburn Basketball Feeeeeevvvvvveeeeeeerrrr

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SumterAubie said:

Laughs. Its not Pearl who has that boy's attention!

Haha.  Auburn Coeds are great for recruiting as well.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Haha.  Auburn Coeds are great for recruiting as well.  

Ain't that the damned truth!

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Source close to me confirms Phillips is going to Tennessee. Let’s just say the money they are giving him is absurd. I live in Knoxville and have people very connected to the program. He already gave a verbal commitment last night 

Hola, newbie…that’s quite the nugget.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do we now move on to Broome? Phillips is going to be special. A 6'8" SF that will cause mismatches on the court. So glad we already signed Westry. He's underrated but is very good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Source close to me confirms Phillips is going to Tennessee. Let’s just say the money they are giving him is absurd. I live in Knoxville and have people very connected to the program. He already gave a verbal commitment last night 

You'll have to forgive us for taking this first post of yours with a grain of salt. Maybe it will turn out true, but calling yourself "Auburn basketball Guru" while admitting you live in Knoxville is a bit suspicious.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Laughs. Its not Pearl who has that boy's attention!

Exactly.  It's that dude with the sick bandana on his head looking back seductively at the camera.  He had my attention at hello.

Capture.JPG.b44a8c493ba1d28352624804267f4db8.JPG

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

You'll have to forgive us for taking this first post of yours with a grain of salt. Maybe it will turn out true, but calling yourself "Auburn basketball Guru" while admitting you live in Knoxville is a bit suspicious.

Believe what you want. I’m just saying what I was told by someone heavily connected to the Tennessee program. And felt I should post it. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Believe what you want. I’m just saying what I was told by someone heavily connected to the Tennessee program. And felt I should post it. 

Yes, but you haven't built up any credibility here. You felt you should make your first post be about Auburn not getting the big time player that we're hoping will choose Auburn. For all we know, you could be a Tennessee troll trying to make us feel insecure about the lead we thought we had with Phillips.

That's not to say you're definitely wrong. You may be 100% legit and passing along good information. If that's the case, I hope you'll stick around for a while. I'm just saying that the circumstances of you making your first post this way are a bit suspect.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Yes, but you haven't built up any credibility here. You felt you should make your first post be about Auburn not getting the big time player that we're hoping will choose Auburn. For all we know, you could be a Tennessee troll trying to make us feel insecure about the lead we thought we had with Phillips.

That's not to say you're definitely wrong. You may be 100% legit and passing along good information. If that's the case, I hope you'll stick around for a while. I'm just saying that the circumstances of you making your first post this way are a bit suspect.

No disrespect but I really don’t care about credibility on here. I just view this forum occasionally and go on. People that know me in real life know I have credibility. Just felt this info was something that needed to be posted. Believe me or don’t is up to you. Just wanted people to be prepared for bad news so it’s not a unexpected gut punch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

No disrespect but I really don’t care about credibility on here. I just view this forum occasionally and go on. People that know me in real life know I have credibility. Just felt this info was something that needed to be posted. Believe me or don’t is up to you. Just wanted people to be prepared for bad news so it’s not a unexpected gut punch. 

I appreciate the contribution! Hopefully something goes awry with the bank transfer

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't find this hard to believe. I always thought we were getting into this a bit late.  Just from reading volnation, it was clear that Tennessee had the NIL money worked out and had cause for optimism. That said, I also don't find it hard to believe that we'll make a diving catch and find a way to make the money right.  I'm not a fan of the NIL system, but I sure can't blame a kid for making it work for him.  As I said a few pages back, this is going to take some real bruce magic. We will see. Never count Bruce out until it's over.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

No disrespect but I really don’t care about credibility on here. I just view this forum occasionally and go on. People that know me in real life know I have credibility. Just felt this info was something that needed to be posted. Believe me or don’t is up to you. Just wanted people to be prepared for bad news so it’s not a unexpected gut punch. 

Nor should you care. I'm just explaining why I feel the information should be taken with a grain of salt: we *don't* know you to know how legit you are, which is the whole point.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The one part AUBBguru's information that doesn't quite ring true to me is that Phillips gave a verbal to UT last night.  We will see. After alternating between hope and despair, volnation seems to have settled into despair. They have some connected posters over there that I think would have been reporting a verbal by now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ellitor changed the title to 2022 5* Wing/Big Julian Phillips Commits to Vols
  • augolf1716 changed the title to ***2022 5* Wing/Big Julian Phillips Commits to UT***

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...