2022 5* Wing/Big Julian Phillips Commits to Vols

ellitor

Just now, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Some big words from people living in mobile homes

Dude, I have three houses, one of them on Lake Martin by the water. And if you make more than $15 an hour working part time, I would be greatly surprised.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

There’s a reason y’all still live in one of the most poverty rich states in the country. Too busy calling people trolls when they have any sort of negative news. I love AU but I got out of Alabama as soon as possible. 

How do you know where we live, again? I mean, it's not like this site is limited only to people who live in Alabama, you know. This IS the "world wide web"...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

It’s common sense. Easy to tell with low IQ people 

Yeah, a true Auburn person is going to come to a message board full of Auburn graduates and talk about them living in mobile homes and having low IQs when he isn't welcomed with open arms because he brought alleged bad news with his very first post.

Wait, I get it now. You're not a Tennessee fan. You're a bammer, posing as a Tennessee fan to throw us off your scent. Brilliant! Too bad we sniffed you out from the beginning, huh?

Feel free to stick around telling us all what dolts we are. It's fun messing with you. ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Your troll game needs so much work, you can't even keep up. I really expected a better show

• Thanks 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Your troll game needs so much work, you can't even keep up. I really expected a better show

Well, he's a bammer troll, so he's not quite on par with the average troll game.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Just being real.. I make triple the salary out of everyone in here. Whenever I want something I get it. Y’all need to be careful with what you label people as

With all your money you should be able to make sure that Auburn has zero NIL deficiencies. How can you let UT outbid you? Come on man. 

• Haha 6

37 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

There’s a reason y’all still live in one of the most poverty rich states in the country. Too busy calling people trolls when they have any sort of negative news. I love AU but I got out of Alabama as soon as possible. 

Knoxville was a step up you feel sure.So

52 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Just being real.. I make triple the salary out of everyone in here. Whenever I want something I get it. Y’all need to be careful with what you label people as

So ransomware has been good for you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Dude, you have exactly no idea who is on this board.  I can almost guarantee a lot of people here make more in one month than you do all year.  Don’t come on here and try to shame people before you really have to be put down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So can you buy Julian Phillips for us then or maybe you don't want him...?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

You act like 3 times nothing is a lot, or something…

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Well that was a waste of 3 pages.   Except that I learned @Rednilla has a house on Lake Martin (AU family cookout anyone🤷‍♂️).  
Have we blocked the bama troll yet?

Right. I logged back in from yesterday thinking there was more valuable information but read nothing be foolishness, Lol.

• Thanks 1

image.gif.61e144410418ee7b53d0b0d5e6dfc28f.gif

22 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

This is going to be embarrassing when Phillips ultimately commits to Tennessee. I expect people to line up to apologize 

There is a 50% chance of him going to Tennessee so even if that happens it doesn’t mean you know anything and not a single poster in here is going to apologize to you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, thaitopher said:

There is a 50% chance of him going to Tennessee so even if that happens it doesn’t mean you know anything and not a single poster in here is going to apologize to you. 

image.gif.2859208495b1caa03220833206d2db88.gif

11 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

If you don’t quit defaming people in Alabama we’re all going to sue you! 😝 

I am from Allen, TX. Look it up when you start telling how poor all the people on this board are. You are lucky I am not a mod or you would already be gone. Even if your info was good you insulted to many good people.

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 2

This is going to be embarrassing when Phillips ultimately commits to Tennessee. I expect people to line up to apologize 

I don't expect you to stick around very long after that regardless of where he goes. Not after the crap you've been posting about the members of this board.

The funny thing, at least to me, is that you expected us to treat you like a legitimate insider from the moment you arrived just because you had a hot tidbit, and you got defensive when we didn't. If you had simply acknowledged that we don't know you, so we have no reason to give what you say any credibility, but that this is your story and you're sticking to it, you probably would have given us cause for thinking you might be onto something.

But instead of being humble, you were flamboyant, and started attacking us with alacrity. You quite obviously don't know anyone on this board personally to have any idea what we make or where we live, but you trashed us because we doubted you. I listed all the reasons that we had to question the legitimacy of you as a source of information, and you stubbornly held your ground instead of giving a little and admitting that we had no reason to believe in your spiel. You might have gotten a few bites if you'd done so.