aubiefifty

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

I’ll be happy if we can just fast forward to 2023

*Whenever we have a HC I can get excited about

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

On 3/31/2022 at 2:30 PM, Didba said:

From player interviews it seems all the BS that happened with the rumors and trying to fire Harsin just pissed off and brought the team together.

LockedOnAuburn has several player interviews where they opine to this.

Yeah.  I’ve heard it on On3 and the Rundown.  This team may not go undefeated but you can make up for talent with chemistry sometimes.  That’s what gives me hope.  Wins bring recruits too.  That’s the basket I’m keeping my eggs in.

• Like 1

Speaking of scrimmages, as the title states, are they scrimmaging today or tomorrow? Thought I read somewhere they are but can't remember 

7 hours ago, wildlife alumni said:

Don't mess with my positivity. I have only got so much to work with. 

Right. Don't post anything with a positive aspect. You will be quickly showed the error of your ways.

Edited by SumterAubie
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Right. Don't post anything with a positive aspect. You will be quickly showed the error of your ways.

There is a difference between being positive and outright unrealistic. 

Thinking harsin is moving in the correct direction or that recruiting and coaching hires looks good is one thing. Pulling a 10 won season out of 'team chemistry' or some other sunshine pump is just insane. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GunsmithAU said:

Thinking harsin is moving in the correct direction or that recruiting and coaching hires looks good is one thing. Pulling a 10 won season out of 'team chemistry' or some other sunshine pump is just insane. 

Confidently calling the number of wins at a low point ( or high point) is equally insane in the spring in this new portal world. We won’t actually have an idea until late in fall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, au302 said:

Speaking of scrimmages, as the title states, are they scrimmaging today or tomorrow? Thought I read somewhere they are but can't remember 

I haven't seen anything but was also wondering that. Should probably have a 2nd one before A Day

14 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I haven't seen anything but was also wondering that. Should probably have a 2nd one before A Day

It was today. Awaiting on Hoke to report back

2 hours ago, GunsmithAU said:

Had Harsin done what he should've in keeping everybody on (cough Bo), a 9-4 season would be very acheivable. 

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 2