Awards Galore

toddc

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Well deserved young men.👏🏾 I expect Jabari Smith to declare for the NBA within the coming weeks. I wonder if there is anything chance that Walker Kessler stays another season?

1 minute ago, Tiger720 said:

Well deserved young men.👏🏾 I expect Jabari Smith to declare for the NBA within the coming weeks. I wonder if there is anything chance that Walker Kessler stays another season?

There is talk that its possible Kessler stays..... I would say odds are not high since he is still projected as a first round pick but there is supposedly a chance. 

Hoke is reporting that all options are being seriously considered for Kessler, including a return to Auburn. However, I expect for him to declare and get some feedback from NBA teams, like Flanigan and even Jaylin.

2 hours ago, AUlurker said:

Hoke is reporting that all options are being seriously considered for Kessler, including a return to Auburn. However, I expect for him to declare and get some feedback from NBA teams, like Flanigan and even Jaylin.

Would be stupid not to declare and get the feedback. I actually think Kessler might stay because the latest draft projection has him at 24th. Which is out of the lottery and on that cusp like Sharife was last year. No one wants to fall into the 2nd round after being projected late 1st round.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AUlurker said:

Kessler signed an NIL deal with “Dunkaroos”. Not sure if that is reason for hope of his return, but interesting nonetheless.