“Our partner Trump”

TexasTiger

Do you think this Russian disinformation has anything to do with Joe Biden’s gaff/no it isn’t a gaff about regime change?

Trump certainly sees Putin as an ally.  He chooses now, while Putin is doing his best "Hitler invades Poland" imitation, to beseech Vlad to release dirt on his political foes.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/29/politics/trump-putin-hunter-biden/index.html

Sonofabitch every time this man opens his mouth, something dumb (and self-serving) falls out.  

• Like 4

Putin and Russia actively spread the "2020 election was stolen from Trump" lie. 

You could probably replace Russian State TV with Fox News and nobody would be able to tell the difference if it wasn't for the different languages. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

You could probably replace Russian State TV with Fox News and nobody would be able to tell the difference if it wasn't for the different languages. 

You guys are falling for this crap all over again.  Nobody can take to heart what Putin says, he is just playing one side of America against the other to cause just what you are saying.

18 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You guys are falling for this crap all over again.  Nobody can take to heart what Putin says, he is just playing one side of America against the other to cause just what you are saying.

Sure, but Putin doesn't say anything that millions of people don't hear every night on Tucker Carlson.

Putin doesn't need to  divide America, we're doing a great job of that ourselves. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Sure, but Putin doesn't say anything that millions of people don't hear every night on Tucker Carlson.

Putin doesn't need to  divide America, we're doing a great job of that ourselves. 

Of Course he doesn’t need to divide America.  Just by posting his propaganda these useful idiots are helping his agenda.  You have a choice to watch Tucker or not, but by giving Putin a platform you are aiding him in his plan.  Good job.

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

And the other channels are better??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

And the other channels are better??

I mean...yeah? What other news channels are being used by our enemies as propaganda for their side? 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sergei-lavrov-fox-news-ukraine-b2039239.html

Russia's foreign minister says Fox News is the only source telling truths and all others are "fake news" 

AND 

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/mar/14/kremlin-memos-russian-media-tucker-carlson-fox-news-mother-jones

Fox News is the channel Russia's government wants their propaganda outlets to take clips and commentary from. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I mean...yeah? What other news channels are being used by our enemies as propaganda for their side? 

Do you mean now or during Russiagate?

31 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you mean now or during Russiagate?

I'm sure Russia and Putin were calling all those news stations 'fake news' then too. 

Luckily Trump flushed all the incriminating evidence down the white house toilet so nothing ever came of it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I'm sure Russia and Putin were calling all those news stations 'fake news' then too. 

Luckily Trump flushed all the incriminating evidence down the white house toilet so nothing ever came of it. 

You’re right.  Thank god all those protest in 2020 were non violent.    Thank god the “big guy” didn’t have to answer questions about the laptop that didn’t exist.   

22 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

this is why i do not let go of trump and the russians. the russians try to hard to imfluence our elections and i could care less what some think on the right because it is happening.

21 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I agree.  What's really important is what Trump says and does:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/03/30/trump-plea-putin-hunter-biden/

Trump’s plea to Russia reminds us why he’s unfit and Congress is delinquent

Contrary to the infamous prediction from Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) that President Donald Trump “learned” his lesson after she voted to acquit him in his impeachment trial over his efforts to extort Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump has never stopped soliciting help from foreign powers to aid his political prospects.

In an interview published on Tuesday, the disgraced former president issued a new plea to Russia — even as it wages a vicious war against our ally and perpetrates war crimes — to release information concerning Hunter Biden’s laptop. This echoes his request to Russia in 2016 to reveal Hillary Clinton’s stolen emails, and his “perfect” phone call with Zelensky in which he tried to coerce the Ukrainian leader to do him a “favor” by announcing a phony investigation into Joe Biden. So no, Trump has not learned any lessons........

20 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Of Course he doesn’t need to divide America.  Just by posting his propaganda these useful idiots are helping his agenda.  You have a choice to watch Tucker or not, but by giving Putin a platform you are aiding him in his plan.  Good job.

Putin doesn't really need a plan - well, other than working to get Trump elected, then re-elected. 

Remember, Trump chose to trust Putin over the U.S. intelligence community.   After all, according to Trump, Putin is a "genius" and "savvy" when he invaded Ukraine.

20 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sergei-lavrov-fox-news-ukraine-b2039239.html

Russia's foreign minister says Fox News is the only source telling truths and all others are "fake news" 

AND 

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/mar/14/kremlin-memos-russian-media-tucker-carlson-fox-news-mother-jones

Fox News is the channel Russia's government wants their propaganda outlets to take clips and commentary from. 

And propaganda outlets are all that remains.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/02/media/journalism-crackdown-russia/index.html

Journalists from Russia’s last independent news network are fleeing the country

Journalists from the last remaining independent news network in Russia have left the country for their own safety, one day after Russia instituted a digital roadblock against the network.

The country’s Prosecutor General’s Office issued an order on Tuesday to restrict access to both TV Rain, also known as Dozhd, and a radio station, Radio Echo, also known as Echo of Moscow.

Then on Wednesday, TV Rain’s Editor-in-Chief Tikhon Dzyadko announced on Telegram that he and his family, along with the editorial staff, have left Russia.

“After the blocking of Dozhd’s website, Dozhd’s social media accounts, and the threat against some employees, it is obvious that the personal safety of some of us is at risk,” Dzyadko said Wednesday.

A day later, Echo of Moscow announced it was shutting down.

“By a majority vote of the Board of Directors of Echo of Moscow, a decision was made to liquidate the radio channel and the website of Echo of Moscow,” it said in a statement on its website.

Most media outlets in Russia have followed state orders to toe Vladimir Putin’s line, for example by not calling Russia’s invasion of Ukraine an “invasion.” The global live-stream of Russia Today, for example, refers to it as a “special operation,” parroting Putin’s words, instead of “war.”

TV Rain and Echo of Moscow’s determination to air journalism in defiance of the Kremlin have made them targets.......

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Putin doesn't really need a plan - well, other than working to get Trump elected, then re-elected. 

Remember, Trump chose to trust Putin over the U.S. intelligence community.   After all, according to Trump, Putin is a "genius" and "savvy" when he invaded Ukraine.

You have no idea what is going through Putin’s mind, but if look back at what has transpired you can see a pattern.  Putin planned to use *green* energy to be able put most of Europe dependent on his energy and set the invasion of Ukraine up.  Did he push that agenda in the US?  He knew he couldn’t under Trump, but with the EOs Biden signed on his first day in office, his plan started to come together.  Is it all Biden’s fault?   No, but Biden is reacting to what Putin does to this day for fear of *nuclear* war.

Trump isn’t president and I hope he doesn’t return.  It’s time for new and younger blood.

10 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Putin planned to use *green* energy to be able put most of Europe dependent on his energy and set the invasion of Ukraine up.  Did he push that agenda in the US?  He knew he couldn’t under Trump, but with the EOs Biden signed on his first day in office, his plan started to come together.

Brilliant!     :rolleyes:

Maybe Trump's right - Putin really is a genius!   :laugh:

• Thanks 1