Kessler goes pro

bigbird

I'm seeing where Kessler went to Memphis at 22 and not Minnesota. Which is an excellent landing spot for him. That team will be competing for championships the next few years so if he can get in the rotation and contribute then thats going to be really fun to watch. He also steps right into a team with an top notch PG that can hopefully get him the ball in creative ways around the basket. 

22 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I'm seeing where Kessler went to Memphis at 22 and not Minnesota. Which is an excellent landing spot for him. That team will be competing for championships the next few years so if he can get in the rotation and contribute then thats going to be really fun to watch. He also steps right into a team with an top notch PG that can hopefully get him the ball in creative ways around the basket. 

He was drafted by Memphis but traded to Minnesota. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

He was drafted by Memphis but traded to Minnesota. 

Well thats still a promising young team and he gets to learn behind KAT. Not as cool as playing with Ja but still good spot

• Like 1

Kessler should do well in Minnesota with KAT there is no rush for him to be a starter so he can work on his offensive game and also get stronger.  If he can develop a reliable 3 ball to become a stretch 5 while adding some inside scoring from the Post he could have a long NBA career.  It was so nice to see two Auburn players go in 1st round. I would have loved to see Jabari go number 1 but being number 3 is still great. 

• Like 1

Traded from Minnesota to Utah in the Gobert trade. 

• Haha 1

I bet Utah is a much more enjoyable place to be than Minnesota though.  Salt Lake!!

On 7/2/2022 at 12:05 PM, AUBwins said:

I bet Utah is a much more enjoyable place to be than Minnesota though.  Salt Lake!!

Salt Lake City is nice. I have a friend who lives out there, and in my first year of college, just as a way for us to meet, I flew out there for her Junior Ball (which is what the junior class at Hunter High called their prom), and we had a lot of fun... and I found out that Mormons generally aren't all that different from the rest of the world, except generally nicer to strangers. Who would have thunk it, right?

2 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

and I found out that Mormons generally aren't all that different from the rest of the world, except generally nicer to strangers. Who would have thunk it, right?

They were nice to you?????? 

Damn who would have thunk it

• Haha 1