is Aday on television?

aubiefifty

i thought someone said we are on sec network and yet it says softball. anyone know?

auburnwire.usatoday.com

A-Day: How to watch Auburn's spring game

River Wells

2 minutes

It’s that time of year for Auburn football’s spring game – known as “A-day” –and if you’re wondering how you can watch the action live, you’ve come to the right place.

There are a few talking points going into Auburn’s spring game, but the most notable one is likely the performance of the quarterbacks and receivers on the offensive side of the ball. Quarterbacks T.J. Finley, Robby Ashford, and Holden Geriner will get the opportunity to prove their worth heading into a quarterback competition with the favorite to win the job, Zach Calzada.

All in all, expectations will be high for coach Bryan Harsin’s second year as the Tigers’ head coach. Fans will be eager to see how both the offense and the defense perform with spring preparations well underway.

Date: Saturday, April 9

Time: 2 p.m. ET

Live Stream: ESPN+ and SECN+ subscribers can watch at ESPN.com/watch

Quarterback Zach Calzada, the favorite to win the job, has a lingering shoulder injury and will not participate in the spring game.

Running back Jarquez Hunter was also ruled out of spring football relatively early

so why have they quit showing Aday games on sec network? this hacks my lily...................

• Like 2

For the boomers, SECN+ and ESPNN+ are free with you cable logins

• Like 2

I hope nobody gets hurt today . Spring games have really lost interest all over the country. I remember not missing one for years , and then just completely lost interest. It probably had to do with the lack of winning . All in all today is supposed to be about good fun and good food 

1 hour ago, IronMan70 said:

I'm streaming ESPN+ from my laptop to my big screen TV. Looks like a great day and a decent crowd.

29,300 per radio broadcast. Not bad considering cloudy, cold, windy, in Auburn this morning. Still cool afternoon with the wind. Tough after having a taste of nice spring weather. Had to pull the sweatshirts back out this morning.

• Like 1