A-Day Game thread

Tigerpro2a

On 4/10/2022 at 2:16 PM, Zeek said:

TJ is definitely not that guy

You can't be serious 😂

On 4/12/2022 at 4:27 AM, AuCivilEng1 said:

Auburn has talent too. I never said we didn’t. But Texas AM doesn’t have a receiver depth and talent issue like we have and Calzada still didn’t perform well. So yes, they weren’t much better than Auburn last year, but they still had enough talent for him not to be the 12th best QB, statically, in the SEC. It’s not like he was playing with Vandy level talent.

19C13195-84BC-4685-B452-631D1BAE096D.jpeg

Calzada was also rated the 11th best quarterback in the portal. Yes, Harsin missed on 1 thru 10.

• Facepalm 2

4 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Calzada was also rated the 11th best quarterback in the portal. Yes, Harsin missed on 1 thru 10.

conan-hello.gif

Good to see you back

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

And yet people still argue there isn't a faction that hated him from the start, will never give him a chance, and wants CBH to fail.  Their loyalty to the previous failure is pathetic and so is their loyalty to the school they "support".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

And yet people still argue there isn't a faction that hated him from the start, will never give him a chance, and wants CBH to fail.  Their loyalty to the previous failure is pathetic and so is their loyalty to the school they "support".

image.gif.60ff18b5b5155a77cd5d7bcff2fba145.gif

• Thanks 1

On 4/14/2022 at 8:04 PM, bigbird said:

conan-hello.gif

Good to see you back

Back from what? Again, just admit… Harsin was a bad hire. That’s all you have to do.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

On 4/14/2022 at 8:10 PM, bigbird said:

Here, I will even type it for you. Then all you have to do is copy and paste it.

Ready? Here it goes:

It was probably time for Gus to go, so we spent $30 million to get rid of a coaching staff, for a coach that’s not only no better but possibly not even as good as the previous.

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

On 4/14/2022 at 6:10 AM, bigbird said:

They would rather be "right" than AU be successful. Insecurity out the Ying yang. Their self worth is derived from being "right"

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Here, I will even type it for you. Then all you have to do is copy and paste it.

Ready? Here it goes:

I love Gus and think he is the greatest. Coach ever. Since his firing, I have vowed to throw shade at our new coach every chance I get because I hate him for not being my hero Gus. Because of that, I will try myself and support all that undermine CBH. I chose wrong with Gus, but since my ego is tied to being right, I will never admit to that.

You're right, that is easier.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Back from what? Again, just admit… Harsin was a bad hire. That’s all you have to do.

Nice bait ya troll, lmao.

• Like 1