Fox News Doctors Clips of Joe Biden and Barack Obama

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

titan said he is and i believe him. do you really want to call him a liar?

I just call it like I see it. 

2 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

I just call it like I see it. 

so you are saying titan is the boogie man? he might enjoy you with a bottle of wine.................grins

21 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

And? 

You should hold the same standard to the folks on your side of the aisle too. I don’t see you chiming in on fifty about him bringing up Trump into the discussion. The thread is about an incident involving Biden, not Trump. I guess this is another one of those ever changing rules? 

Again, I’ll reiterate…other networks like to edit footage to get a particular “look” to their stories. 

The issue is, we are talking about Fox and a specific incident.  If you want to start threads about other networks, have at it and we can discuss those.  But the answer to Fox doing this is not "But the other guys...!"

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

14 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Titan a republican?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You have jokes! 

My voting record says it's not a joke.

Though I don't really care for the labels and don't call myself a Republican.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/9/2022 at 3:40 PM, wdefromtx said:

Not sure why they went through the trouble to make him look lost. There are plenty of instances that of him doing that on his own! 😂 

On 4/9/2022 at 3:40 PM, wdefromtx said:

Not sure why they went through the trouble to make him look lost. There are plenty of instances that of him doing that on his own! 😂 

Pathological liars don’t need a reason.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

The issue is, we are talking about Fox and a specific incident.  If you want to start threads about other networks, have at it and we can discuss those.  But the answer to Fox doing this is not "But the other guys...!"

But, but, Trump….

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

But, but, Trump….

Acceptable:
"Person on the Left did a bad thing!"
and people reply: "Persons on the Right do bad things!"

Whataboutism::
"Person on the Right did a bad thing!"
And people reply: "Persons on the Left do bad things"

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Acceptable:

Agreed, the hypocrisy here is knee deep! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

And yet, every thread talking about Hunter or Joe is filled with, "but Trump...." without a single word said about it.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Acceptable:

Thank you.  You have to try not to see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Agreed, the hypocrisy here is knee deep! 

You should start a thread that draws it out. 😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I would, but this one draws it out just fine!’ 😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Yeah. Give that a try. A better try than the last time m

Brush it off all you want, It was damn effective. Showed exactly what many have been saying here.

I'm not sorry you got caught up in it and exposed yourself. I wasn't too shocked by it either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Yeah. Give that a try. A better try than the last time m

Well this thread worked pretty good at drawing hypocrites out such as yourself. 

• Haha 1

On 4/11/2022 at 6:06 PM, bigbird said:

I don't think it would register. Sadly.

8 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

@I_M4_AU

Has the video of Biden lost and following the secret service into then EH been posted in the Brandon thread? If not I’ll post it here….

I don’t think it has been posted.

And yet, its the Rethuglicans who are trying to protect their (future) candidate from making a fool of himself in the traditional 2024 presidential debate:

Republicans threaten to boycott presidential debates. Are they that afraid?

Pressed on his false claims of a rigged 2020 election, former president Donald Trump abruptly ended a recent interview with NPR. Nine minutes into the scheduled 15, he hung up. Avoiding questions is not as easy when you are onstage before a television audience numbering in the tens of millions. This might explain the Republican Party’s effort to undermine the general election debates that have become a decades-long fixture in American politics.

The Republican National Committee last week informed the Commission on Presidential Debates that it will require candidates seeking the GOP presidential nomination to sign a pledge not to participate in the commission’s debates. The letter from GOP Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said the party has lost faith in the debate commission, a nonpartisan nonprofit founded in 1987 — with the support of both parties — that has for more than three decades hosted general election presidential and vice-presidential debates. “The RNC has a duty to ensure that its future presidential nominees have the opportunity to debate their opponents on a level playing field,” she wrote.

Both parties have complained about the debates in the past. In 2012, Democrats were upset by what they saw as moderator Jim Lehrer letting Republican Mitt Romney ignore ground rules in a debate with then-President Barack Obama; and Republicans complained about a later debate in which moderator Candy Crowley, then of CNN, fact-checked Mr. Romney. Campaigns for Democratic and Republican candidates have sought to influence or control the debates, haggling with the commission over rules and at times threatening to pull out.

To be sure, the debates could be better. The commission should eliminate audiences and give moderators the ability to cut off candidates who flagrantly flout the rules, as Mr. Trump did constantly in his first 2020 debate with then-candidate Joe Biden. But these are no doubt not the sorts of changes that Republicans seek.

The commission has consistently produced credible debates that American voters value, and that have served as models for developing democracies. So the Republican Party’s threat to blow up the debates, to borrow Mr. Romney’s words, is “nuts.” American voters, he told Insider last week, “want to see candidates for president debating issues of consequence to them, and it provides a service to the country and to the people, to hear the prospective candidates of the two major parties duke it out.”

That Republican leaders see it differently is no doubt due to their allegiance — or, more accurately, their subservience — to Mr. Trump, the apparent front-runner for the party’s 2024 presidential nomination. As his abortive NPR interview and shambolic debate history show, Mr. Trump does not prosper when facing rigorous questioning in forums he cannot control.

The Republican National Committee will vote next month on boycotting the commission’s debates. Instead of choosing what is best for Mr. Trump, Republicans should opt for what is best for American voters.

Edited by homersapien