Road to the Pros: Roger McCreary

abw0004

Every year al.com follows one player as they go through the draft process.  In the past al.com has profiled Marlon Davidson, Kerryon Johnson, and Deshaun Davis (I have made similar threads for each one over the years).  As each episode is released I will post them here.  This year's feature is Roger McCreary and the trailer is below.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

Antoine Coleman also makes an appearance.  Good to see him again.  Hopefully he can help us open up Mobile, AL.  I did not know he was basically the sole reason Auburn even looked at him.  So thankful for his efforts.

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 1

What a man crush to have this past year. Rog, I want to thank you for your services to AU Football. I look forward to seeing you progress young man and make a ton of money. Change your life for the better and uplift those around you. Be the change, Rog. War Damn Rog and War Damn Eagle!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

What a man crush to have this past year. Rog, I want to thank you for your services to AU Football. I look forward to seeing you progress young man and make a ton of money. Change your life for the better and uplift those around you. Be the change, Rog. War Damn Rog and War Damn Eagle!

im-a-little-bitter-over-that-i-feel-bett 

😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Y’all turned this into a weird thread.

This is why we can't have nice things...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

This is why we can't have nice things...

That's not why...

Hint:

golf-rage.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I will be honest....this one made me tear up. Congrat Roger. I couldn't be happier that my favorite player from my team is going to my NFL team!!!!! War Damn Roger and War Damn Eagle!!! Go Titans!