*** 2022 AU Gymnastics: Final 4 Live thread (ABC/12c) ***

AUreo

Rough scores to start the floor rotation if we have any chance of making a comeback. Still an amazing season and very proud of these young ladies!

Edited by tgrogan21

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Rough scores to start the floor rotation if we have any chance of making a comeback. Still an amazing season and very proud of these young ladies!

Final 4 is huge for the program.

I am rooting for Utah now. I can’t stand Oklahoma but definitely hate the Gators lol

I think that Florida is getting hosed the most. It seems suspicious that Oklahoma could start with their score of the year in one event and then follow it with their best score of the year in the next event. I hope that UF catches OU in this last event.

1 minute ago, Grumps said:

I think that Florida is getting hosed the most. It seems suspicious that Oklahoma could start with their score of the year in one event and then follow it with their best score of the year in the next event. I hope that UF catches OU in this last event.

And then had their second ever best on bars.

Suni with a hop on her vault. Last of the day. Should still be a decent score. Great job Auburn!!! First final four of many, I hope!!!