Trump’s Coup Memo Lawyer Is Trying to Hide, Oh, Only 37,000 Pages of Emails From the Jan. 6 Committee

aubiefifty

21 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"Stirring up of race"?  :rolleyes:

So again, who are you accusing of this constant "stirring up of race"? 

Was the George Floyd video "stirring up of race"? 

Or was it a sincere and understandable reaction of black - and white - people to documented example of horrific abuse of a black man by the police?

Your take on racism - which after all,  "exists, no doubt"- is very revealing:no:

Care to expand? 

I guess you turn a blind eye to things that go against what you think. I’m talking about stirring up racism like how NBC likes to do:

https://www.businessinsider.com/nbc-apologizes-to-george-zimmerman-for-editing-a-911-call-to-make-him-sound-really-racist-2012-4?amp

Thats just one that comes to mind because it was mentioned in another thread. But feel free to search for more on your own, it’s not hard to find. 

Remember we do have a racist democrat serving as president at the moment. I wouldn’t be so fast to throw stones at the other party. 

7 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Care to expand? 

I guess you turn a blind eye to things that go against what you think. I’m talking about stirring up racism like how NBC likes to do:

https://www.businessinsider.com/nbc-apologizes-to-george-zimmerman-for-editing-a-911-call-to-make-him-soun d-really-racist-2012-4?amp

Thats just one that comes to mind because it was mentioned in another thread. But feel free to search for more on your own, it’s not hard to find. 

Remember we do have a racist democrat serving as president at the moment. I wouldn’t be so fast to throw stones at the other party. 

Yeah right, the real problem is liberals "stirring up of racism" for political reasons, NOT racism itself.  After all, you even provided a (single) example to prove it.

Got it.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah right, the real problem is liberals "stirring up of racism" for political reasons, NOT racism itself.  After all, you even provided a (single) example to prove it.

Got it.

Got it, just more of you turning a blind eye to things that don’t align with your beliefs. 

Im sorry you are not intelligent enough to realize that stirring up racism for political reasons affects real racism in negative ways. But based on your history, you are probably ok with stirring up racism as long as it benefits your side. 

I provided an example, if you want more go find them yourself. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Got it, just more of you turning a blind eye to things that don’t align with your beliefs. 

Im sorry you are not intelligent enough to realize that stirring up racism for political reasons affects real racism in negative ways. But based on your history, you are probably ok with stirring up racism as long as it benefits your side. 

I provided an example, if you want more go find them yourself. 

What racism?  There's no racism in this country. 

(Well, except for president Biden. :rolleyes:)

Edited by homersapien