There should be no weapon transfers to Ukraine

GunsmithAU

12 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You are a stark raving mad lunatic if you actually believe that.  You undoubtedly believe in Democrats promoting pedophilia and Jews drinking babies blood.

Desantis has got you right where he wants you.  It's frightening to normal people.

Don't be such a useful gullible fool.

You have your head stuck in the sand.  Pull it out and look around.

Did you view any of the pride parades and drag queen events for children last month?

Most of it is just too obscene to post on this *family friendly* site.

• Facepalm 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I hope so.  The pendulum needs to move to the right a little to stabilize this country.

F2F6E961-AC02-446A-8862-66B45B8FDF2D.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Did you view any of the pride parades and drag queen events for children last month?

Some were tasteless or out of bounds, IMO.  And even in those cases, I don't think the children were kidnapped.  :-\

Most others were totally benign - such as the story readings in libraries hosted by people in drag.

In either case, I certainly don't see the sort of extreme threat or danger to kids that terrifies you.  Don't you control what your kids are exposed to?

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I hope so.  The pendulum needs to move to the right a little to stabilize this country.

You want fascists to become more prevalent in our country to move the pendulum further to the right?

Just saying the quiet part out loud now eh? Got any other dog whistles you want to set off?

• Like 3

On 7/6/2022 at 12:54 PM, I_M4_AU said:

So, what do you want to do about these people?

This is America.  If they want to make a spectacle of themselves they are perfectly free to do so. (Apparently, it's OK when MAGAs do it - as evidenced by the guy in the buffalo head dress Jan. 6.  Now, he represents a genuine enemy to our country.)

You sound like every other fascist in the world today, demonizing people who are different or don't conform to your values and portraying them as a threat or the enemy, all for political purposes. 

As much as this classical fascist strategy would have you think, they are not harming you or the country.  This sort of reactionary response is what endangers the country.

How about just living and let live?

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Didba said:

You want fascists to become more prevalent in our country to move the pendulum further to the right?

Just saying the quiet part out loud now eh? Got any other dog whistles you want to set off?

The use of fascist by the left (and by this some on this forum) has become meaningless.  When the left called DeSantis fascist for his Parental Rights act that rightfully (IMO) kept teaching Gender Identity out of K-3 in Florida, I agreed with that as many parents do.

So if that is labeled fascist, then, yes I can go along with that.  How he handled COVID in Florida could not be labeled fascist IMO, but how Newsome did in California could be labeled fascist.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

So, what do you want to do about these people?

This is America.  If they want to make a spectacles of themselves they are perfectly free to do so. (Apparently, it's OK when MAGAs do it - as evidenced by the guy in the buffalo head dress Jan. 6.  Now, he represents a genuine enemy to our country.)

You sound like every other fascist in the world today, demonizing people who are different or don't conform to your values and portraying them as a threat or the enemy, all for political purposes. 

As much as this classical fascist strategy would have you think, they are not harming you or the country.  This sort of reactionary response is what endangers the country.

How about just living and let live?

Nice rant.  Throughout my objections to teaching gender identify in K-3, it has all been about the KIDS.  The drag queen kid shows and the pride parades that had questionable people performing in front of KIDS are my concern.

If you are an adult you can live like you want, just don’t force the KIDS to listen to an ideology that they are NOT ready to tackle at their age.

I hope you can finally understand my objection to what’s going on in our schools.

• Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Nice rant.  Throughout my objections to teaching gender identify in K-3, it has all been about the KIDS.  The drag queen kid shows and the pride parades that had questionable people performing in front of KIDS are my concern.

If you are an adult you can live like you want, just don’t force the KIDS to listen to an ideology that they are NOT ready to tackle at their age.

I hope you can finally understand my objection to what’s going on in our schools.

I understand that you have been brainwashed to believe nonsense about our schools indoctrinating kids in alternative sexualities. 

It's crazy as hell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I understand that you have been brainwashed to believe nonsense about our schools indoctrinating kids in alternative sexualities. 

It's crazy as hell.

4 has a good understanding of the current situation. You don’t. You are the one brainwashed; if in your case that is even possible. 

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

The use of fascist has become meaningless.

No, I've study fascism all throughout my education and the way fascism is represented today is correct to what it was in the 40s. Fascism at its base is nationalism taken to the utmost extreme.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

How he handled COVID in Florida could not be labeled fascist IMO, but how Newsome did in California could be labeled fascist.

So it seems you just mean authoritarian by this statement. Fascist are inherently conservative authoritarians and communists are liberal authoritarians.

A Democrat can't really be a fascist. It doesn't really work. They can be authoritarian though it applies to what you are talking about.

5 hours ago, Didba said:

No, I've study fascism all throughout my education and the way fascism is represented today is correct to what it was in the 40s. Fascism at its base is nationalism taken to the utmost extreme.

The USE of the word fascist has become meaningless, you might not have picked up on that.  It is handed out like candy.  Can a politician be fascist if all his policies are not extreme?

Is the Parental Rights bill in Florida extreme or is teaching K-3 gender identity extreme?

Edited by I_M4_AU

4 hours ago, Didba said:

So it seems you just mean authoritarian by this statement. Fascist are inherently conservative authoritarians and communists are liberal authoritarians.

A Democrat can't really be a fascist. It doesn't really work. They can be authoritarian though it applies to what you are talking about.

So the use of police in controlling the masses to your extreme authoritarian policies is not fascist?  It’s communism?  Is this correct.

• Haha 1

The USE of the word fascist has become meaningless, you might not have picked up on that.  It is handed out like candy.  Can a politician be fascist if all his policies are not extreme?

Is the Parental Rights bill in FlForida extreme or is teaching K-3 gender identity extreme?

Hardly.

The fact fascism is maintaining - if not strengthening - it's political hold on the MAGA wing (a majority) of the Republican party and that is being recognized by people who are appalled by it, certainly does not mean it's any less true or concerning.  Just the opposite.

The term "fascism" is being accurately and truthfully applied to the MAGA wing of the Republican Party.

You are in denial, which makes you part of the problem. 

Please educate yourself to what is happening in the  Republican party and stop being a useful fool:

https://peri.umass.edu/publication/item/download/967_f9d22b6c8db4c5020175b7c60e7ed1f6

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/04/08/jamie-harrison-gop-republicans-fraud-fear-fascism/

https://www.salon.com/2022/02/14/have-dropped-the-mask--they-openly-support-fascism-what-do-we-do-about-it/

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/3531023-george-takei-the-texas-gop-is-practicing-fascism/

https://www.milwaukeeindependent.com/thom-hartmann/party-built-fascism-63-republicans-take-putins-side-war-vote-nato/

https://pesaagora.com/columns/fascism-the-republican-party-of-death-structural-racism-qanon-the-war-in-ukraine-and-the-coming-metaverse/

https://brewminate.com/republicans-have-dropped-the-mask-and-now-openly-support-fascism/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/morning-joe-poll-fascist-gop-b2067014.html

Edited by homersapien

Is the Parental Rights bill in Florida extreme or is teaching K-3 gender identity extreme?

That's a great example of the classic fascist strategy of demonizing the "other" and exaggerating their supposed threat.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, Didba said:

What would you label this action?

“THE RIGHT … TO EAT DINNER”— On Wednesday night, D.C. protesters targeting the conservative Supreme Court justices who signed onto the Dobbs decision overturning the constitutional right to abortion got a tip that Justice BRETT KAVANAUGH was dining at Morton’s downtown D.C. location. Protesters soon showed up out front, called the manager to tell him to kick Kavanaugh out and later tweeted that the justice was forced to exit through the rear of the restaurant.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2022/07/08/schumer-ups-pressure-on-mcconnell-in-usica-reconciliation-dance-00044652?nname=playbook&nid=0000014f-1646-d88f-a1cf-5f46b7bd0000&nrid=00000159-fa3d-d147-a3ff-fe3d788a0001&nlid=630318

A protest isn’t accurate as they forced the restaurant to evacuate a patron due to some sort of implied threat.

Is this grass root communism?

It surely isn’t a belief in our system of government or the rule of law.

• Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

What would you label this action?

“THE RIGHT … TO EAT DINNER”— On Wednesday night, D.C. protesters targeting the conservative Supreme Court justices who signed onto the Dobbs decision overturning the constitutional right to abortion got a tip that Justice BRETT KAVANAUGH was dining at Morton’s downtown D.C. location. Protesters soon showed up out front, called the manager to tell him to kick Kavanaugh out and later tweeted that the justice was forced to exit through the rear of the restaurant.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2022/07/08/schumer-ups-pressure-on-mcconnell-in-usica-reconciliation-dance-00044652?nname=playbook&nid=0000014f-1646-d88f-a1cf-5f46b7bd0000&nrid=00000159-fa3d-d147-a3ff-fe3d788a0001&nlid=630318

A protest isn’t accurate as they forced the restaurant to evacuate a patron due to some sort of implied threat.

Is this grass root communism?

Nowhere in the story you linked did it say Kavanaugh was forced out of the restaurant or threatened. It says the protestors were mad the restaurant served him and that Brett left out the back door, presumably to avoid having to face the protestors.

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It surely isn’t a belief in our system of government or the rule of law.

I also failed to see where anyone was arrested or committed any crimes here. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Nowhere in the story you linked did it say Kavanaugh was forced out of the restaurant or threatened. It says the protestors were mad the restaurant served him and that Brett left out the back door, presumably to avoid having to face the protestors.

I also failed to see where anyone was arrested or committed any crimes here. 

Are you serious?  He left out the back door and the story specifically states he was forced to exit out through the rear of the restaurant.  It also states the *protesters* called the manager and told him to kick Kavanaugh out.

No one was arrested or committed a crime, but just because a group of people (liberal communists) dislike a ruling of the government is a sign they do not respect the government and the rule of law that everyone else has to abide by.

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you serious?  He left out the back door and the story specifically states he was forced to exit out through the rear of the restaurant.  It also states the *protesters* called the manager and told him to kick Kavanaugh out.

No one was arrested or committed a crime, but just because a group of people (liberal communists) dislike a ruling of the government is a sign they do not respect the government and the rule of law that everyone else has to abide by.

Commies!

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Commies!

Well, according to @Didbathey can’t be fascists and the left is known as communist if they get extreme in their beliefs.  I’m just using the term like the left likes to call conservatives fascists.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

On 7/6/2022 at 11:40 AM, homersapien said:

You are a stark raving mad lunatic if you actually believe that.  You undoubtedly believe in Democrats promoting pedophilia and Jews drinking babies blood.

Desantis has got you right where he wants you.  It's frightening to normal people.

Don't be such a useful gullible fool.

Can you even discuss an issue or are you just about the insults?

• Like 1

So I just realized some of the people in here with the worst takes are also the biggest Gus apologists on the football board. Almost too ironic.

On 7/8/2022 at 12:10 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Well, according to @Didbathey can’t be fascists and the left is known as communist if they get extreme in their beliefs.  I’m just using the term like the left likes to call conservatives fascists.

Hey, you are finally getting it, now that I've educated you on basic political science. Glad to see you are on board with how the political spectrum works, chief.

On 7/8/2022 at 11:50 AM, I_M4_AU said:

but just because a group of people (conservatives) dislike the results of an election is a sign they do not respect the government and the rule of law that liberals have to abide by.

Fin.