Golf SEC Championship

BJCrawford

We had a great day compared to yesterday we shot 16 stokes better today. Currently in 5th place with the top 8 teams go into match play. There is one more day of stroke play we are in a good spot atm but a lot can happen tomorrow just going to see what happens

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

We had a great day compared to yesterday we shot 16 stokes better today. Currently in 5th place with the top 8 teams go into match play. There is one more day of stroke play we are in a good spot atm but a lot can happen tomorrow just going to see what happens

Is the format tomorrow similar to today? Like I said, no knowledge of golf but follow all things Auburn.I have trouble getting it off the tee at top golf!

2 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

Is the format tomorrow similar to today? Like I said, no knowledge of golf but follow all things Auburn.I have trouble getting it off the tee at top golf!

yes one more day of stroke play doubt we shoot 10 under tomorrow but we still need to have good consistent scores...... by the way bammer is in last place

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

yes one more day of stroke play doubt we shoot 10 under tomorrow but we still need to have good consistent scores...... by the way bammer is in last place

A great place for bama to be.

• Like 2

I think we're going to just get in by our teeth man we were in really good position and then the last three holes killed us. Need a birdie by Vogelsong to lock down 7th seed we do not want to play match against Vandy.

^%$#  *&^% Damn it damn it Vogelsong double bogey last hole and AU is out of top 8. Just damn it to hell. As a team we shot 5 over on last hole alone......and 19 strokes more then yesterday. Hate to use the word choke but

• Sad 1
  • Angry 2

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

^%$#  *&^% Damn it damn it Vogelsong double bogey last hole and AU is out of top 8. Just damn it to hell. As a team we shot 5 over on last hole alone......and 19 strokes more then yesterday. Hate to use the word choke but

Thanks for the updates, but damn….

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Thanks for the updates, but damn….

We will make the regional with no problem just hate to not at least get into match play cause anything can happen. We are a good team not great but good

• Like 1