CBH At Talladega 500 Today

toddc

So this is yet another way CBH is getting himself out there.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

This is apropos based on his involvement in car racing in the past.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, toddc said:

Doesn't hurt that's for sure.... being in so called NASCAR country

• Like 1

• Like 2

3 hours ago, toddc said:

He's not missing a beat. We'll make a Southern boy out of him yet.

• Like 1

i bet he has his old man with him as well....................they are both huge fans.

7 hours ago, toddc said:

Talladega infield is a fun time!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Talladega infield is a fun time!

The Kentucky Derby infield back in the day was a real fun time. of course the ultimate infield was the times at The Chariot Races man the story's I could tell

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

The Kentucky Derby infield back in the day was a real fun time. of course the ultimate infield was the times at The Chariot Races man the story's I could tell

I bet! Sounds like you have lived aa most interesting lifetime. 

I've heard The derby infield is very similar to talladega.  Spring Talladega is a lot more lively than Fall (I mean they have BBQ wrestling lol). I've only attended fall which is more like a perfect camping trip amongst friends.  Weather is definitely better in October.  My biggest regret was baling too early from an infield concert because the leadoff was so bad, only to find out we missed a star in the making of Thomas Rhett!  He wasn't known then.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

My biggest regret was baling too early from an infield concert because the leadoff was so bad, only to find out we missed a star in the making of Thomas Rhett!  He wasn't known then.  

Not to derail the thread but the wife and I saw Eric Church in a frickin Wal Mart in Buford Ga. This was well before he became a star apparently were driving him from Wal Mart to Wal Mart to sing a few songs. Never heard of such a thing but it was a start I guess 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Not to derail the thread but the wife and I saw Eric Church in a frickin Wal Mart in Buford Ga. This was well before he became a star apparently were driving him from Wal Mart to Wal Mart to sing a few songs. Never heard of such a thing but it was a start I guess 

Yep they all start somewhere.  But then again he's also the type that will cancel a sell out show to watch a basketball game. 😆 My 6 year old wants to be a singer one day, so we will see where she starts out.  She can remember lyrics a lot better than I ever could lol.  Only takes a few times to listen and she will know the song (and sing it all over the house lol) 

So to get back on track (literally lol) , Dega starts at 3 ET/ 2CT with the preshow 30 mins early.  They usually show a little with the pace driver right before the race for those that want to watch. 

• Like 1

CBH is really stepping up his likeability cache!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

if harsin can coach i am all for him. i am beginning to like him better and better and i have yet to see or hear of him badmouth auburn and i will never believe it until i get real proof. i understand intensity and ego. if you put yourself out there to the masses you have to have both or they will eat you alive.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Can you hear the Updykes in the background  spewing their vomit in that video ? And they want to talk about classy? Act like ya been there?  You know they are burning that flip phone up telling jimmy bob what they said at the race today.

I would love to see him drive the pace car in the IndyCar series at Barber Sports Park in Alabama.  IndyCar > NASCAR.

• Like 1

• Like 2

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3

• Like 1