got an idea

aubiefifty

can we start a forum of all the legendary places around auburn over the years like saniflush, copper kettle, and any legendary place in auburn back in the day and hopefully with pictures? i bet there are a lot of things and hundreds of stories to be told. like i would love to see a picture of the old sandbox at the stadium that shug used to get that toughness in where from what i have heard two players would basically fight until they could no longer stand up.

11 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Just start a thread in All Things Considered...... by the way its Kopper Kettle I use to get breakfast there when I was broke for 29 cents

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/forum/19-all-things-considered/

Lived about 2 blocks from it. Shook me out of the bed the Sunday morning it blew up.

• Like 1

Just now, 80Tiger said:

Lived about 2 blocks from it. Shook me out of the bed the Sunday morning it blew up.

Of course I had already grad. before that happen

40 Years after the Kopper Kettle explosion - Alabama Living Magazine

I remember Kopper Kettle. Like Golf you could get food cheap. Other places I remember Pasquales for Pizza and across from Mangolia Hall was 'Lil Henry's" where you could buy a meal plan.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Just start a thread in All Things Considered...... by the way its Kopper Kettle I use to get breakfast there when I was broke for 29 cents

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/forum/19-all-things-considered/

well i was a rugrat but i ate free. moms best friend worked there AND a BBQ joint that had a dirt floor. but thanks golf you good looking rascal..................

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Of course I had already grad. before that happen

did you know an eloise? she worked at what i just remembered was Archies as well. also the KIopper Kettle as well. she was pretty but heavyset.

Edited by aubiefifty

Just now, aubiefifty said:

did you know an eloise? she worked at what i just remembered was Archies as well.

My memory is actually pretty good but I can't come close to remembering every female I met at Auburn :timeout: one of my job's for Shug was getting dates for recruits coming in. Chi O's, Phi Mu's, Alpha Chi's and AO Pi's were my go to

Just now, augolf1716 said:

My memory is actually pretty good but I can't come close to remembering every female I met at Auburn :timeout: one of my job's for Shug was getting dates for recruits coming in. Chi O's, Phi Mu's, Alpha Chi's and AO Pi's were my go to

omg yoou were pimping for shug? i am kinda jealous...................