Maybe GOP John Bennet should be shot?

aubiefifty

•  

•  
HuffPost

Republicans Cheer As Congressional Candidate Demands Fauci’s Execution By Firing Squad

Oklahoma GOP chair John Bennett, who is running for Congress, said he wants to put Dr. Anthony Fauci in front of a firing squad ― and the crowd at a campaign event clapped and cheered.

“We’re fighting communist Democrats, establishment RINOs!” Bennett ranted in a video that Right Wing Watch shared online Tuesday and has now gone viral.

“We’re fighting against a system that stole the election in 2020 and nobody had been held accountable,” he continued, parroting former President Donald Trump’s baseless election fraud claims. “We’re in a war with bureaucrats that have forced vaccine mandates on us, mask mandates on us.”

Bennett then railed against something he described as “wokeness confusion” which he alleged is being pushed “down our throats now.”

Then came his sinister line about Fauci, who faced repeated death threats for his work on the coronavirus pandemic.

“And by the way, we should try Anthony Fauci and put him in front of a firing squad,” said Bennett, not really expanding on what crime Fauci has committed.

Then he clarified “And for the Secret Service, if they’re listening, I’m not advocating we kill Anthony Fauci … until he’s convicted of his crimes through a court.”

for those too stupid to understand i used the title of my thread as tongue in cheek. i never advocate for violence unless my life is threatened...............but where did all this republican hate come from and why do decent americans put up with it?

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Sad 1

i know some of you hate the Huff but i googled their article and it is true.

Trumpism is a mental disorder. And the GOP refuses to purge it from their ranks. Hopefully they realize they’re sawing off the same branch they’re sitting on before they render themselves irrelevant for decades to come. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Trumpism is a mental disorder. And the GOP refuses to purge it from their ranks. Hopefully they realize they’re sawing off the same branch they’re sitting on before they render themselves irrelevant for decades to come. 

i hope so. it certainly is a worry for me.

• Like 1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bennett

The guys one of the most stereotypical Republicans you can imagine. 

- Former Church Pastor

- militantly religious and hates Islam.

-Has in the past also called for the execution of Hillary Clinton....by firing squad. 

- Thinks the media is 'fake news' 

- is all in on the "Big Lie" and wanted to overturn the 2020 election. 

Yep...checks all the boxes. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bennett

The guys one of the most stereotypical Republicans you can imagine. 

- Former Church Pastor

- militantly religious and hates Islam.

-Has in the past also called for the execution of Hillary Clinton....by firing squad. 

- Thinks the media is 'fake news' 

- is all in on the "Big Lie" and wanted to overturn the 2020 election. 

Yep...checks all the boxes. 

in my last band i met some muslims and they were awesome.they even brought their mom out the next night and they were amazing and they all talked about how they loved america. that is a true story. they were from turkey...........

• Like 1