I was rebuked in the name of jesus wednesday

aubiefifty

does this mean she was trying to command me to stop? is there another meaning? i looked it up and that is all i found. i thought that was old testament stuff. anyway you remember my friend earl that died right before thanksgiving and left a widow with the beginnings of alzheimers? well the widow made the wrong person executor of the estate. they threw her in a home and changed the locks and have been stealing stuff left and right. anyway a neighbor had her tractor using it for his own ends plus new keys to the house. well i got with family and we took her out of the home and this dude would not give up the keys. he lived about a block away. the widow was sitting down out side shivering in the cold and i lost my sh*t. i called the guy and dropped some f bombs and basically told him to bring the keys and all HER stuff back or he could deal with the cops. i told him she was shivering and could not get in her own home. well with tone and some bad language he was up there in about fifteen minutes because i messed up his nap. the lady heard what i said to her hubs and rebuked me in the name jesus. and i was nice when he brought keys so we could get her in her own house. i never said anything to her. so was she trying to curse me or something? david i know you are going laugh at me dude so go ahead.

• Angry 1

14 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

does this mean she was trying to command me to stop? is there another meaning? i looked it up and that is all i found. i thought that was old testament stuff. anyway you remember my friend earl that died right before thanksgiving and left a widow with the beginnings of alzheimers? well the widow made the wrong person executor of the estate. they threw her in a home and changed the locks and have been stealing stuff left and right. anyway a neighbor had her tractor using it for his own ends plus new keys to the house. well i got with family and we took her out of the home and this dude would not give up the keys. he lived about a block away. the widow was sitting down out side shivering in the cold and i lost my sh*t. i called the guy and dropped some f bombs and basically told him to bring the keys and all HER stuff back or he could deal with the cops. i told him she was shivering and could not get in her own home. well with tone and some bad language he was up there in about fifteen minutes because i messed up his nap. the lady heard what i said to her hubs and rebuked me in the name jesus. and i was nice when he brought keys so we could get her in her own house. i never said anything to her. so was she trying to curse me or something? david i know you are going laugh at me dude so go ahead.

She may not know what rebuked means.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

She may not know what rebuked means.

she might not but i am pretty sure she is in church everytime the church doors are open. and i also think she is probably a good person so i am not going to trash her.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

she might not but i am pretty sure she is in church everytime the church doors are open. and i also think she is probably a good person so i am not going to trash her.

Good people do crazy crap every day friend, but I agree.

I knew a man that lived near my parents (on the same country road) that people called he witch doctor.  He was supposedly really into black magic and voodoo etc.  Come to find out, he had been squatting on someone else's property for the better part of 20 years.  They wanted him evicted.  They asked if I could do that for them.  I don't necessarily believe in that stuff, but there was no chance that I was gonna risk it.  This is where it gets strange.

The attorney that they got to kick him off the property got it done quickly.  The attorney found out a couple months later that he had stage 4 brain cancer and died a couple months after that.... Coincidence I am certain, but not a gamble I was willing to take. LOL

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Good people do crazy crap every day friend, but I agree.

I knew a man that lived near my parents (on the same country road) that people called he witch doctor.  He was supposedly really into black magic and voodoo etc.  Come to find out, he had been squatting on someone else's property for the better part of 20 years.  They wanted him evicted.  They asked if I could do that for them.  I don't necessarily believe in that stuff, but there was no chance that I was gonna risk it.  This is where it gets strange.

The attorney that they got to kick him off the property got it done quickly.  The attorney found out a couple months later that he had stage 4 brain cancer and died a couple months after that.... Coincidence I am certain, but not a gamble I was willing to take. LOL

get you a silver dime and punch a hole in it and  attach it to your body somewhere and you will be fine. i know these things because i used to be a clap doctor..............

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Going to McDonalds everyday dont make you a hamburger...

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Going to McDonalds everyday dont make you a hamburger...

there is nothing worst than a man with twisted views about religion. the original statement said the bible but i have many friends that do it right and i know a ton of religions that do not. david lets get high and go watch the northman. i heard it was kickass on the scale of braveheart or troy. you get your own popcorn cus i do not like sharing but i would buy you a large sack.

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

there is nothing worst than a man with twisted views about religion. the original statement said the bible but i have many friends that do it right and i know a ton of religions that do not. david lets get high and go watch the northman. i heard it was kickass on the scale of braveheart or troy. you get your own popcorn cus i do not like sharing but i would buy you a large sack.

:big: When and Where...PM me.

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

:big: When and Where...PM me.

today either gadsden or oxford. oxford had cold popcorn last time i went...................i am glad you are fearless. so many have declined to meet me at auburn. i am either hated or feared............lol

What she said doesn't mean anything. 

Like you said, she's getting dementia and having a hard time of life. 

She can get mad at you for cussing and tell you if she thinks it was a sin for you to do so, but she doesn't have the authority to speak for or on behalf of Jesus. 

6 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

What she said doesn't mean anything. 

Like you said, she's getting dementia and having a hard time of life. 

She can get mad at you for cussing and tell you if she thinks it was a sin for you to do so, but she doesn't have the authority to speak for or on behalf of Jesus. 

the lady that rebuked me was a helper and not the lady with the mental problems. i meant in her world view she thinks they are doing right because no one told about the hundred or so grand the executor stole from the estate. now they borrowed patio furniture and tractors but they might have had permission to do so. the investigation is still under way so it will get interesting.

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

the lady that rebuked me was a helper and not the lady with the mental problems. i meant in her world view she thinks they are doing right because no one told about the hundred or so grand the executor stole from the estate. now they borrowed patio furniture and tractors but they might have had permission to do so. the investigation is still under way so it will get interesting.

Ah, well either way it's still not worth thinking about. Everyone has their own personal relationship with God and while Christians may try to keep each other honest and on track, it's nobody's place or authority to rebuke someone in "Jesus's name" . 

• Like 2