Harsin video

Rednilla

Got this from someone who was at the event Tuesday night. I can't make out everything he's saying (my ears don't work all that great, and the sound quality is kinda spotty), but he's talking about how he's approaching NIL going forward. Made a joke about them (the players) all figuring out about taxes all of a sudden.

*EDIT* If you want to watch without downloading, just scroll down to abw0004's post, where the video is embedded.

Edited by Rednilla

well dang. my hearing is bad anyway so no need unless they have closed captions and i do not se them..................

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

well dang. my hearing is bad anyway so no need unless they have closed captions and i do not se them..................

Tell me about it...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rednilla said:

Tell me about it...

my neighbors tell me they often enjoy listening to what i watch or listen to...............

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

my neighbors tell me they often enjoy listening to what i watch or listen to...............

One of the perks of living in the middle of nowhere is that I've only got one house anything like close to me, and woods and cow pasture everywhere else, so I have plenty of space to be loud. Of course, I do more reading than watching/listening to TV/movies/music these days, but still.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

One of the perks of living in the middle of nowhere is that I've only got one house anything like close to me, and woods and cow pasture everywhere else, so I have plenty of space to be loud. Of course, I do more reading than watching/listening to TV/movies/music these days, but still.

i made my first dollar in 78 in a band and quit about four years ago. i am thinking of trying to start up again but i am not sure sitting in a chair for most of the night projects a great frontman............

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Thank you! I didn't know how to do that.

• Like 1