State of the Roster

Zeek

12 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Agree with you on Bama. 

I'd go under A&M.  They went 8-4 last year.

Agree with Ole Miss

Agree on Arkansas, but it's gonna be barely.  ~7 wins.  I'm pretty sure they will lose most of their OL.  QB is meh, OC is garbage.  Lost their best offensive play maker.

State.  Idk.  I think 6 or 7 is probably correct.  Leach gets massively overrated and they weren't that good, despite what they did to us.

LSU agree, maybe even under.  I think it's going to be rough going.

I think we're over b/c we have a favorable home schedule.  I think we win 7ish. 

If KB is garbage, I'd hate to hear what you have to say about out guy. 

3 hours ago, 1716AU said:

Have you paid attention to Brial Kelly's career?  The guy is a winner.  A HUGE upgrade for them.

Harsin is not in the same galaxy as Kelly

Harsin shouldn't have been hired in the 1st place but that's a different topic for a different day. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, GunsmithAU said:

If KB is garbage, I'd hate to hear what you have to say about out guy. 

Briles lives off the hype of his dad and no one I know at FSU or Arkansas likes his offenses and especially his play calling.

He's overrated absurdly by every fanbase he isn't yhe coach for.

We'll see how the real Harsin/BSU offense can perform. Probably avg nothing great like Briles. Neither seem to be offensive masterminds or innovators 

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

Briles lives off the hype of his dad and no one I know at FSU or Arkansas likes his offenses and especially his play calling.

He's overrated absurdly by every fanbase he isn't yhe coach for.

We'll see how the real Harsin/BSU offense can perform. Probably avg nothing great like Briles. Neither seem to be offensive masterminds or innovators 

His last 3 jobs have him making marked improvements in the O, arky, FSU, and Houston were all better with him there than before. His year at BU was impressive given the situation he was left to work in. 

You can count masterminds and innovators one 1 hand. Briles is good and history says a hell of a lot better than what we have. 

15 hours ago, 1716AU said:

Have you paid attention to Brial Kelly's career?  The guy is a winner.  A HUGE upgrade for them.

Harsin is not in the same galaxy as Kelly

So you don t see a rebuilding type year coming?

11 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Yeah, but not as painful as the one we are going through the past three years...

He won't finish with a losing record and will beat someone he isn't supposed to. They guy is an excellent coach.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUGoo said:

2 hours ago, 1716AU said:

Yeah, but not as painful as the one we are going through the past three years...

He won't finish with a losing record and will beat someone he isn't supposed to. They guy is an excellent coach.

Plus he is an exciting and big time hire which is invigorating to the can base and recruits. At ND he played blue blood historic major programs across the country year in and year out. 

This singular hire shows the epitome of why Auburn isn't seen as a top tier program. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1